Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Why does someone keep asking about son of Mars? Does anyone even wear those ?

Cause I've been stressing over this size and my cousin was helping me try some Jordans to gage a size and those were the omly 12s he had.

Basically trying to hear if they run smaller/narrower than the 11 lows size 12 or not

Last edited:
funny thing is i posted something like this in the ajko thread and you said

"i dont know why people post stuff like this"
eyes.gif
Probably because no other JB shoe gets produced in AJ 11 numbers. Not one.

Last edited:
Cause I've been stressing over this size and my cousin was helping me try some Jordans to gage a size and those were the omly 12s he had.

Basically trying to hear if they run smaller/narrower than the 11 lows size 12 or not
Do u own another aj11? Cuz I would just stick with watever sz u normally wear

This neighborhood is cool. I'm not camped out in la and the shop by me is open till 3am police station well sheriff station is 2 blocks north. County jail about 3 miles east. My car parked in front of the store im buying from is 15ft in front of me. As usual ill post up my purchases to let you know I'm alive. Lol

I'm in socal btw but I did live in brooklyn and nj. Longbranch to be exact.

Someone might bust out of jail a couple of blocks away for those yeezys. Michael Scolfield prison break style

I actually call **** sporting goods and she say they haven't got any word of them getting the concords. You know dam well if you getting those concords or not

This neighborhood is cool. I'm not camped out in la and the shop by me is open till 3am police station well sheriff station is 2 blocks north. County jail about 3 miles east. My car parked in front of the store im buying from is 15ft in front of me. As usual ill post up my purchases to let you know I'm alive. Lol

I'm in socal btw but I did live in brooklyn and nj. Longbranch to be exact.
Can't tell if this is an update or a paper-trail for when you go missing.... jk. You on Ocean or at Private?? Downtown LB? Should be fine. Good luck on your pair/size.

Last edited:
There has to be huge numbers of these. Seems like almost everyone on here and everyone I talk to has at least one pair locked up already. Online should be somewhat easier this time around I would think since most people already have their pair secured.

TTS. If you have wide feet, then going up .5 helps.

Guy walks by "what are you out here for shoes?
Me:yep
Guy: for tomorrow?
Me:yep
Guy: ****ttt they better suck and ....k me for all that.
Me:...............

nah, not 80 stores, My wife was with me

total 10 malls with lots of shoes store in there !

32 of the tickets are kids size

48 raffles are mens

and I had 4th stage of cancer during 2013, healed Nov 2013, is glad I am alive with my wife and son, nothing sad at all

As crazy as what you did is.... I still have to give you mega props. You could have won 10+ pairs and I still couldn't be mad. You took your fam and did all the footwork. Just cuz I don't understand it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. If anything you still got some quality family time. I can't judge, i'm a bit sad you only got two.

You know what, let me see if I can help you with that baby's pair. I want to see if I can atleast get it off NDC and sell it to you at price. Please pm me!

Your story is crazy man, but I choose to believe it because this is a story of true passion. If not a bit of madness.

Back
Top Bottom