Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I really underestimated how much i want this shoe. I already purchased 3 pairs of Jordan in 6 months: Win Like 82's, Retro 3's and the Last Shots. The more I look at this shoe..the more I want it. I contribute my successes to the Footlocker Apps. I am not for waiting in long lines.

I really underestimated how much i want this shoe. I already purchased 3 pairs of Jordan in 6 months: Win Like 82's, Retro 3's and the Last Shots. The more I look at this shoe..the more I want it. I contribute my successes to the Footlocker Apps. I am not for waiting in long lines.

:lol:

Welp, my furnace crapped out on me this morning. Gonna be about a $600 to fix. So looks like I’m out for these next week. Gonna have to decide if I’m gonna pay resale or be patient and snag off what I assume will be one of the bazillion restocks. Being a homeowner sux sometimes.

Never fun. Especially in this season. My AC was on the verge of dying in the summer. It was OG to the house (circa 1994) along with everything else so ended up getting a new AC as well as new furnace and hot water tank since those could go anytime too. Good luck with ur furnace.

Never fun. Especially in this season. My AC was on the verge of dying in the summer. It was OG to the house (circa 1994) along with everything else so ended up getting a new AC as well as new furnace and hot water tank since those could go anytime too. Good luck with ur furnace.
hey me too! my AC took a dump during a heat wave this past summer. had to get it done quick, as i had a 14 month old sweatin all her weight off at night. sucks having to drop $4k for a new unit out the blue.

Well then. Got one pair locked down today for sure. Hoping to score a couple more from raffles, but at least that first pair is in the bag.

In the bay
renting a studio apartment
is more than a mortgage
I’m 23 and know when I’m ready to buy a house, I damn sure ain’t doing it in The bay/LA/NYC
I heard like the average salary to afford a house in they bay is like 303k now probably more if you want one of those “full house” spots

Definitely going to the south.

wouldnt say crushed, but here in brooklyn / ny those hills were everywhere.... would see more hills then those jordans... probably with most people buying them who didnt have concords.....

was a beautiful time in 1995/ 1996
I couldn't have said it better. I wish today's sneaker heads could have experienced it

I’m 23 and know when I’m ready to buy a house, I damn sure ain’t doing it in The bay/LA/NYC
I heard like the average salary to afford a house in they bay is like 303k now probably more if you want one of those “full house” spots

Definitely going to the south.
nah u can head to like pittsburg/antioch
or like tracy/stockton and get one for a "reasonable" price

Back
Top Bottom