Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

People who already received these. TTS or half size down like previous 11s?
Truest TTS ever.
Half down would be frog *** tight but maybe possible.
Half up would be Swimmingpools

This is TTS with perfect room
to breathe without slippin

Were you around for the 2011 thread? That moved 3 times faster than this ever has.
nah I wasn’t way before my NT days but definitely remember the release though that was crazy in it’s self missed out on the 2011s also. I could imagine how this forum was at the peak of sneaker hype back in 2011 I’m sure it was ALOT worse

For the one asking about Niketowns. I looked up my local, SF, and they did in store sign ups the Thursday before win like 96 last year. Look it up on their twitter. Prolly something similar for this year...

From the bay also, I wonder if they'll do it for this release also.

Had them on since 8 this morning....this has to be the most comfortable XI release in a long time.

I can't wait to double up on these.

Been on Niketalk for 18/19 years, went through 2 pairs of concord releases. NT homie Dmoney hooked it up with the DMP's back in 2006 for $500 on release date. Now about to go through a 3rdd release of Concords in NT......Damn. Let the good times roll. Let's all eat next saturday fellas.
Amen to that brother

nah I wasn’t way before my NT days but definitely remember the release though that was crazy in it’s self missed out on the 2011s also. I could imagine how this forum was at the peak of sneaker hype back in 2011 I’m sure it was ALOT worse

2011 was the peak of sneaker buyings lowest point. The ratchetness that we witnessed over a poorly built pair of Concords is still vivid in my mind. At the time, I felt so lucky to get a pair but in hindsight, the 2011 pair was basura. I'm very much looking forward to getting these next week with so much less hype involved. I couldn't care less how plentiful these are gonna be - this is the GOAT sneaker :pimp:

2011 was the peak of sneaker buyings lowest point. The ratchetness that we witnessed over a poorly built pair of Concords is still vivid in my mind. At the time, I felt so lucky to get a pair but in hindsight, the 2011 pair was basura. I'm very much looking forward to getting these next week with so much less hype involved. I couldn't care less how plentiful these are gonna be - this is the GOAT sneaker :pimp:
Me and you both

Can Birthday codes be used on these? I have 3-4 if anyone wants one? 25$ off of 100$.
I'll take one. Mine expired yesterday lol. Also it depends on the manager of the store really. Some say yes, some say no

Last edited:
Those in-game shots in a previous post made me want to take some pictures of my OG Concords that I used to play in with the jersey that has the NBA at 50 gold patch.
F017AEAA-D1DC-4C0A-94AC-4183122DCCFF.JPG FCEB5A82-66B7-4B04-BADA-2A572FF7E63F.JPG 6C4EC4BE-F5D3-4C36-BE1F-58CB0503E85C.JPG

Yoga flame
latest

Everybody bout to eat
47B7C4DE-202C-43BA-9B13-75C15DFAA1B7.jpeg
remember in 2011 when you got your concords from mannys drywall and chinese cuisine? and the patent leather went all the way up to the jumpmans feet? and you wore them to guadalupe’s baptism talking bout “this is mj’s unreleased pair cuz mj like his patent leather high!”?

but then the entire clear outsole fell off on the left shoe?

Rest of my XIs from the first round of retros. Didn’t want to deal with the clown shows so i never really tried getting any of retro XIs after that. Hopefully there really is enough pairs to go around

D53B5AA6-9C37-4049-880A-8FE10ECC32A6.jpeg

90A9D667-D801-4B67-ADCC-900CFCF2A57D.jpeg

40FEE8EF-649B-4B56-9205-55C55FAA1E42.jpeg
for some reason the piss bottoms don't bother me on them lems

Back
Top Bottom