Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Whatever floats your boat. I hope on the next Concord go around that Nike/JB doesn’t add the 23 while messing up something else, like removing the foam padding from the upper again or something like that. But I doubt it’ll be the same shoe from 2018 just with a 23 instead of 45. I’m kinda afraid to see how they screw them up again next time :lol:

That’s why I’ve bought a “remastered” pair in 1-14. Some are better than others, but the 11s and 6s are close to perfect. At least they put Nike Air back on 3-6.

I’m one a very few that digs the 45 on the back.
Me too its history
86E05468-80AC-4336-AB02-53832DD205F7.jpeg

ID on the pants?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the late reply. Hope this is the info you need. I also freaked out a little bit after wearing these jeans and then reading about thr bleeding. Thankfully no bleeding. I think that means it's cheap denim quality? Lol I dunno much about fashion.

I was probably one of the few that was only able to acquire 1 pair back in 2018. From an End raffle somehow lol.
20211125_180659.jpg

Sorry for the late reply. Hope this is the info you need. I also freaked out a little bit after wearing these jeans and then reading about thr bleeding. Thankfully no bleeding. I think that means it's cheap denim quality? Lol I dunno much about fashion.

I was probably one of the few that was only able to acquire 1 pair back in 2018. From an End raffle somehow lol.
20211125_180659.jpg
The tag was all the info I needed.

The absence of bleeding is likely due to the choice of denim wash -- not at all indicative of its quality, or a lack thereof.

Much appreciated, mate!

I recently realized I have another jersey I can wear with these instead of only wearing them with that red Bulls #45 jersey I previously posted on here.

I'm feeling dumb for just coming up with this because I got the jersey the year after I got these shoes in December 2018. I was sitting on both the whole time like an idiot. 😆

These shoes and the jersey align with my timeline wearing gimmick because I'm a meticulous weirdo like that. The shoes are based in the 1995-96 season, and the jersey is based on the 1996-97 season, so they basically fall under the 1996 calendar year in that sense.

They match because the shoes have black, and the jersey has black trim. The shoes have a little a%$ hint of purple on the tongue, and the jersey has purple on it. The shoes have white, which matches with the numbers and letters. I also saw online photos of the Bucks wearing white-based shoes with this jersey in the '90s. And the crazy coincidence is that Ray Allen was with Jordan Brand for the majority of his Hall Of Fame career.
IMG_5679.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG

Not on the level of Sky’s collection but pretty happy with what I got. Laced up pairs = wear unlaced = Deadstock. Haven’t worn the cool greys yet, not until
I have my second pair. I almost bought a 4th pair of Breds but who am I kidding, I’ll be lucky to ever get to the 3rd pair. 11’s are goat. Playoffs being my all time fav, concords a very close second.
781AFDDF-2C91-4713-BEE9-BDAF2D840E3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Not on the level of Sky’s collection but pretty happy with what I got. Laced up pairs = wear unlaced = Deadstock. Haven’t worn the cool greys yet, not until
I have my second pair. I almost bought a 4th pair of Breds but who am I kidding, I’ll be lucky to ever get to the 3rd pair. 11’s are goat. Playoffs being my all time fav, concords a very close second.
781AFDDF-2C91-4713-BEE9-BDAF2D840E3D.jpeg
soooooo damnn beautiful 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom