Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Disclaimer do not try this.... But...
I've used these on many shoes Colombia 11 creame yeezy ect... And it's worked very good.
I even tried it on the pods of my beater pair of playoff 13s and it worked.
Just make sure to keep it only on white parts or clean it right off of color parts.
I'm pretty sure ogs know about this but if you got any questions let me know.

i have a pair of kobe nxt white that got stains on the toebox from people stepping on them and simple green stains from leaking while i was cleaning the outsole, this might do the trick!

IMG_20190105_184516847.jpg
Glad To Finally Have These In The Collection!!!

Sorry if has been asked before, but what’s the best way to clean the patent leather?

I taped off the PL with blue painters tape and when I peeled it off, There was some glue residue left behind.

Thanks

Dude, he said GOAT flagged that pair, not StockX. If I was selling and they did that to me, I'd be annoyed, too. But on the flipside, as a buyer, I like it if they are trying to weed out flawed pairs on top of trying to weed out fakes. Seeing this actually makes me feel better about the idea of grabbing the one more pair I want through them.

I just sold a pair of Carmine 6's that I forgot I had and didn't need on StockX. I left the receipt in the box and some of the ink transferred to blue sole on the side of the shoe. I figured they wouldn't take them but they did.

I feel bad for the buyer but I can't do anything as the seller.

I just sold a pair of Carmine 6's that I forgot I had and didn't need on StockX. I left the receipt in the box and some of the ink transferred to blue sole on the side of the shoe. I figured they wouldn't take them but they did.

Another reason to avoid stockx. Thanks you for selling there even though you KNEW they were messed up...

I’m sure the buyer can get that off. Sheesh.

I actually finally chucked most of the receipts out of my boxes over Christmas. No reason to keep them after a certain number of years. Though, it was fun to pull out a pair and see, wow, I bought those that long ago? But then I started to get depressed LOL

I’m sure the buyer can get that off. Sheesh.

I actually finally chucked most of the receipts out of my boxes over Christmas. No reason to keep them after a certain number of years. Though, it was fun to pull out a pair and see, wow, I bought those that long ago? But then I started to get depressed LOL
nah nike used to be as long as they are unworn and had receipt
u could return whenever
no matter the years
i think that has changed though

Didn't know until the buyer purchased them. Once the purchase goes through I have to complete the sale. Didn't see the ink stain until I boxed them up.
Same thing happened to me with a pair of banned 1s. After I sold them I opened the box and realized they were COVERED in glitter. I wiped it off as best I could but I feel bad for the buyer cause we all know that glitter keeps coming back.

Same thing happen to my carmines

Back
Top Bottom