Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dude, he said GOAT flagged that pair, not StockX. If I was selling and they did that to me, I'd be annoyed, too. But on the flipside, as a buyer, I like it if they are trying to weed out flawed pairs on top of trying to weed out fakes. Seeing this actually makes me feel better about the idea of grabbing the one more pair I want through them.

yea i read too quickly. my point still stands. both those companies will deny u a refund for manufacturers defect under the premise that its outta their control....but then will flag ya joint for the same reasons lol

and goat was the one that had a shady employee do the fake yeezys swap. i got em mixed up. both those companies have had their bad moments

yea i read too quickly. my point still stands. both those companies will deny u a refund for manufacturers defect under the premise that its outta their control....but then will flag ya joint for the same reasons lol

and goat was the one that had a shady employee do the fake yeezys swap. i got em mixed up. both those companies have had their bad moments

Hey I'm not defending either one or disagreeing with your point about the hypocrisy/contradictions in their logic. Not at all. All I'm saying is, if they both were to get better at authenticating pairs and also only accepting pairs without significant flaws, ultimately that would make buying from them a better experience. It would make selling more difficult for sure, especially given Nike's often suspect QC. Trouble is, what defines a significantly flawed pair of any given shoe? Is it a little bump in a toe like that? A glue stain? What some people consider acceptable, other's don't. But I definitely appreciate that maybe they aren't just authenticating pairs and shipping them out with no regard for anything else. If they get a pair of concords that are clearly authentic but, say, the 45s are printed upside down, should they send that pair out to the person who bought them? I don't think so. Anyway, we're sort of talking about two different things.

Hey I'm not defending either one or disagreeing with your point about the hypocrisy/contradictions in their logic. Not at all. All I'm saying is, if they both were to get better at authenticating pairs and also only accepting pairs without significant flaws, ultimately that would make buying from them a better experience. It would make selling more difficult for sure, especially given Nike's often suspect QC. Trouble is, what defines a significantly flawed pair of any given shoe? Is it a little bump in a toe like that? A glue stain? What some people consider acceptable, other's don't. But I definitely appreciate that maybe they aren't just authenticating pairs and shipping them out with no regard for anything else. If they get a pair of concords that are clearly authentic but, say, the 45s are printed upside down, should they send that pair out to the person who bought them? I don't think so. Anyway, we're sort of talking about two different things.

ehhh in the end it doesnt matter what we consider minor or not. its what stockx/goat and their employees deems acceptable. we are selling through them so we are at the mercy of their discretion for the most part.

i think we can agree on that.

IMG_20190104_161206981.jpg
Was A Tuff Choice Trying To Decide On Which Pair To Wear Tonite!!! Both Absolutely Breathtaking...

Last edited:
ehhh in the end it doesnt matter what we consider minor or not. its what stockx/goat and their employees deems acceptable. we are selling through them so we are at the mercy of their discretion for the most part.

i think we can agree on that.

Totally. I wasn't disagreeing with you in the first place. More just commenting on the state of affairs. Both buyers and sellers are at their mercy in that sense. But personally I would appreciate it if they only sent out solid pairs to people.

Strolled into my local mall today and thought I'd ask if there had been any restocks on the concords. Champs had a restock that had already sold out. So I headed to footaction and lo and behold they had a return in my size. The homey who works there ( a huge sneaker head) had already legit checked them just in case before I even got there.

20190104_184811.jpg

:lol:

Man I’m gonna double up on these. I understand now why cats go crazy for the XI Og colorways. I always liked them but now owning a pair I get it.

It is surreal owning two pairs of these. I just sold a bunch of my older j’s on StockX last night so I went ahead and bought a second pair of 16’ Space Jams. Never thought I would have two pairs each of Cords and Jams.

If the breds are exactly like the ogs in December, gonna buy THREE pairs.

It is surreal owning two pairs of these. I just sold a bunch of my older j’s on StockX last night so I went ahead and bought a second pair of 16’ Space Jams. Never thought I would have two pairs each of Cords and Jams.

If the breds are exactly like the ogs in December, gonna buy THREE pairs.

That’s why I have three concords and will get another. Have two Jams. Black/reds, I might just get one, two most. Those shoes stay looking good for a longggggg time if you take decent care of them. Biggest benefit of the red sole.

Yea my og breads lasted forrrrrrrrever, probably a solid 10-12 years before I finally had to retire them. By the time the cdp came out, my 2001’s were already retired a year or two.

Yea my og breads lasted forrrrrrrrever, probably a solid 10-12 years before I finally had to retire them. By the time the cdp came out, my 2001’s were already retired a year or two.

I still have my OGs looking good but they’ve long been retired on one of my bookshelves LOL

i dont think people do sessions on their soles after every use. its not like cleaning your soles off at the end of every wear. id say use the solebright when your bottoms are turning bad. theres no way to prevent yellowing if you wear the kicks.

of course thats not to say you cant do osessions after every wear, if you dont mind the hassle.
Pretty much this. Works wonders on white that has yellowed too. I did a 2005 pair of Diamond Turf ones that went piss yellow this week. White as snow after one session. Managed to get most of the black spots out of the soles of my Kings Crown Lebron 11s too.

Disclaimer do not try this.... But...
I've used these on many shoes Colombia 11 creame yeezy ect... And it's worked very good.
I even tried it on the pods of my beater pair of playoff 13s and it worked.
Just make sure to keep it only on white parts or clean it right off of color parts.
I'm pretty sure ogs know about this but if you got any questions let me know.

Attachments

• SBS-760680.jpg
    SBS-760680.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 37
Disclaimer do not try this.... But...
I've used these on many shoes Colombia 11 creame yeezy ect... And it's worked very good.
I even tried it on the pods of my beater pair of playoff 13s and it worked.
Just make sure to keep it only on white parts or clean it right off of color parts.
I'm pretty sure ogs know about this but if you got any questions let me know.

If I do my Columbia 11s, will it bring back the bluish tint? Or will I have to mix dye with it.

Keep missing restocks, I'll never be able to cop em, been too busy to catch em in the morning :smh:.

For anybody trying to clear their soles be careful because the products will loosen the glue sometimes. If that happens just wrap that part tight back with the upper with some electrical tape so it leaves no residue and toss them in a freezer for a few minutes. Glue will harden and they will be okay to wear. Ive tried seaglow, sole sauce and angelus sole bright. Angelus is the one to go with. Good luck and feel free to hmu with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom