Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Screenshot_20180427-182412.png

Screenshot_20180427-182412.png
irony or coincidence?
Do his tens have a gold pull tab? They look gold.

It baffles me that a lot of people don't know that the Bulls lost the series.
That was crushing back then. And I was a huge Shaq and Penny fan also at the time. I couldn't envision Jordan ever losing in the playoffs and really that series was an eye opener that he was human. The 95 playoffs are still one of my favorite years to watch. Shadows with 45, to Concords then the Blacks with 45. Even the Air flight ones. Very cool time. Even though a lot of people try to forget that playoff run, Its still one of my favorite memories. Even with the loss. I don't think he would've come back that next year like he did, if he hadn't gone through that disappointment.

^ have to remember he only played in 27 total games in the 95 season. Would be tough coming back from playing another sport for 2 years then jumping right into the playoff race. Like you said tho, that was the first time he showed he was human.
He had a really poor shooting % turned the ball over a lot. And still fetched 27 a night. By MJ standards it was subpar. If anyone else in the league at that time was doing that they would've been looked at as superstars. He was looked at as getting old, and losing a step.:smh:

I just want these to be in the form they gave it to us back in '95. Jumpman facing the way it's supposed to, the 23 on the back, non-gimmicky OG box. Oh yeah, please do something about the white mesh yellowing... :D:D

It's the 23rd anniversary of that playoff series, so it only makes sense to drop both of these on the same day

Shouldve made them a pack. Nick Anderson X's and The Concords
If they would have made them a pack. It just would have gotten a gimmicky presentation that would piss everyone off. Releasing them separately in the original way works much better because like myself, I will get both. A pack would just be a limited run also. 10s get no love at all, but they are straight in my book.

Can’t wait to have these beside my space jams probably my two favorite Og CWs of all time

That was crushing back then. And I was a huge Shaq and Penny fan also at the time. I couldn't envision Jordan ever losing in the playoffs and really that series was an eye opener that he was human. The 95 playoffs are still one of my favorite years to watch. Shadows with 45, to Concords then the Blacks with 45. Even the Air flight ones. Very cool time. Even though a lot of people try to forget that playoff run, Its still one of my favorite memories. Even with the loss. I don't think he would've come back that next year like he did, if he hadn't gone through that disappointment.
Not at all.
I wasn't surprised that the 1995 Bulls lost to the 1st seeded Magic. Bulls were merely 50% winning team before MJ returned back after 1.5 year retirement from the nba.
Scottie Pippen wanted to be traded earlier in that season.
The 1995 Bulls were far away from the first 3peat Bulls. MJ was slower, his stamina was not fully back and also did not find his shooting touch back .

Not at all.
I wasn't surprised that the 1995 Bulls lost to the 1st seeded Magic. Bulls were merely 50% winning team before MJ returned back after 1.5 year retirement from the nba.
Scottie Pippen wanted to be traded earlier in that season.
The 1995 Bulls were far away from the first 3peat Bulls. MJ was slower, his stamina was not fully back and also did not find his shooting touch back .
Yeah but they won 14 of their last 17 I think. So It was almost like it was possible they could make some serious noise.

Back
Top Bottom