Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

99/100 times your partner in crime will snitch on you.
I was just talkin about this tonight. I had a friend be a lookout. Shame on me for stealing especially around the holidays. The security guards be hawking everybody. My now ex friend hid in the bathroom knowing I was gonna get caught, he thought it would be funny for me to go to jail. But I’m good now. Just got paid and ready to get these.

If you picked the Footlocker on 7 Mile and Livernois in Detroit changed it because they were just robbed of all the Concords :blush::rofl:

Don’t live there...just heard from FB
Say word, my mom lives right around the corner from there. It’s that time of year :smh:

I was just talkin about this tonight. I had a friend be a lookout. Shame on me for stealing especially around the holidays. The security guards be hawking everybody. My now ex friend hid in the bathroom knowing I was gonna get caught, he thought it would be funny for me to go to jail. But I’m good now. Just got paid and ready to get these.
59D7824E-343E-4AC4-A346-019B95527F00.gif

Pretty sad man. I grew up on the Eastside. I remember vividly how bad crime was in 95/96 surrounding 11s in particular
I was running around on a playground ruining my sneaks back then :lol: but yeah, I grew up on the west side & coming up in the 2000s was more of the same. Our city’s still savage af.

Congrats to taking a L and then bouncing back. My brothas WEGOTKIDS2FEED!

Nike distributes a chunk of their shoes to retailers bc the retailers pay in advance for pairs. A shoe like this will sell regardless so I definitely see Nike holding the majority for their own apps/sites so for sure you should be able to eat on SNKRS as long as you’re not on the app an hour later because you’re in the “these will sit” gang

I didn’t even do the fnl raffle. Got that early snkrs drop and figured I would just walk in RD and grab a pair for a double. I hope I’m not wrong in that thinking lol. How about you?
I won on FNL but I’ll probably pass, I have other things going on at the moment

It’s looking like we’re getting all bred everything next year, 4s, 6s, & 11s. At least that’s what’s going around. I can see it, then we get cool greys in 2020 since they’ll really have nothing else left.
What we really need is the taxi 12s. No more 11s. PE Concords and black concords is great. We need taxis and playoffs in my opinion.

I actually need Breds & CGs to release, ive never owned those, I wouldn’t be mad at Taxi’s those would be sick.
I got the last CGs. I would like the Breds also. The durability of the shoe especially the red bottom makes them a must.. I would like to see an alternate xi, but they will figure out how to disappoint.

Welp took that L on FNL, never bothered entering anything else. I’m over it. If i can’t just walk in and cop Saturday afternoon, I’m cool with waiting till Monday or so and buying off of stock X for basically retail.

So entered all the footapps should I even enter sns and end raffles ? They auto ship if you win and I don’t want more than 2 pairs. opinions on probability of hitting one of the trifecta ? South Florida for reference if that helps? Oh and already caught the quick L in finish line.

Back
Top Bottom