Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I've been saying this all day long:

- These shoes are extremely coveted.

This being said, you have to realize that Europe and Asia will receive hundreds of thousands of those shoes.

Yeah, they'll be highly available but only when compared the previous Concord releases. To think that you can just wake up and get them from the SNKRS app without a sweat might be over reaching.

I got mines from the APP early release but if i hand't i would be trying to get them ASAP. Better not risk it.

To take a L on the best Concord Retro ever in such a high number would crush me forever.

A lot of extremely coveted Jordans have been sitting tho. Just relax, everybody who really wants them will get em.

He ain’t wrong tho.

As long as you have a working phone, computer, and even half decent WiFi, you should eat.

People are acting like this is a V1 Yeezy drop or even Off-White release. We’re all going to be good.

I'm already good, I have one pair; but there will definitely be people that strike out. You can't be casual about it. As long as you're on top of things you should be ok.

Detroit Foot Locker robbery 2_1543853761503.jpg_15044268_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg
Detroit Foot Locker robbery 3_1543853764190.jpg_15044270_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

He ain't lying!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cl...cker-robbery-on-detroits-west-side-police-say

What happens to people who won raffles there? Retraction of pairs due to theft?

I'm already good, I have one pair; but there will definitely be people that strike out. You can't be casual about it. As long as you're on top of things you should be ok.

Yeah exactly, I don’t feel sorry for anyone who misses the initial drop and takes an L. The only exception is people who have to work, etc. during the drop since there’s not much you can do about that. Everyone else doesn’t really have an excuse.

I definitely have PTSD from that release. Not trying to relive that nightmare lol.

Seriously though, that release was bad. I remember standing deep in a flooded out line at the galleria with basically no hope to get in let alone get my size and fools (who apparently had been let in already to purchase) swerving out in their cars, driving recklessly down Alabama st. holding the shoe out the car window as they drove past to troll the huge crowd that was still in line. Like some complete idiots. Was like 4am. It was crazy. That release brung out the worst. Cool grey a year before was bad in Houston too.
I remember this all to well.

I think most people support giving to those less fortunate, especially during the holidays. That's not the issue. The issue is that it's a forced charity in order to buy merchandise the store is supposed to be selling straight up. Buying toys for kids is great, but there's no reason for you to FORCE someone to do it in order to buy a pair of shoes. They're completely independent things.

mdmkvii nicely put homey.....giving to charity aint a problem...its off the strength its " being forced"..& like i said this a 1st for me ( idk what they did for the 2016 space jams i didnt bother attempting to cop those ...im used to walking in moms & pops sneaker stores from the 90s up to this very day & being able to cop with ease if they still have my size in stock....having a big chain store say you gotta donate a 10 dolla toy in order to cop is corny point blank its a good cause but how they tried to do it overall is wack..nor was the sneaker for me im passing on these joints i was tryna cop for 1 of my lil mans)

Back
Top Bottom