Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_9386.jpg

are they supposed to? I dont see anything

they better not I dont feel like driving to the atm right now, its way too cold

Nike should sell their own shoe display cases instead of letting IKEA take all the business. Make them proper and dope.

Or start making the shoeboxes they come in out of plastic and sell those. Or make different kind of display cases that look like that shoe's box somewhere or somehow....I dont know. If they can do backpacks for each jordan this should be easy.

I do know theyre leaving money on the table

Nike makes shoes not plastic storage.

Nike should make condoms too while they're at it. The wrapper will read "JUST DO IT" :pimp:
Nike makes money. Theyre a marketing company. I cant say I hate the idea of Nike condoms. Athletes have sex too.

Plastic storage for their shoes would sell, big. Especially if they did their thing with it. Its the epitome of who they are. Hype for their brand + low cost high margin. Im honestly shocked they dont already. They make everything else.

Google wasnt any help,but I won't be in town this weekend for the Concord drop. Is there anyway I can have my son and his mom pick up the shoes if I win ? My son is 14 and he's a jr as well. All he has is his school I'd. I really want us to get matching pairs.

Yeah pretty much. My champs does guaranteed tickets. I used to just show up a few hours early. Bring laptop, phone, headphones, whatever to help pass time.
Few hours early? I hope I win somewhere else, I’m not trying to camp out smh

I have my pair locked at DTLR with toy, but does
Anyone know what is Nike Chicago or any of the Nike town procedure these days? They still do the twitter thing or is it fcfs? Moved to Chi and never knew how their procedure works. My guess is they will have more pairs than anyone

Back
Top Bottom