Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

46039285_1557264187753346_6638712599610899080_n.jpg

Why do so many people call the 2011 pairs trash?

Bad weird skinny shape, low patent leather, very thin cheap leather on the ankles, very thin mesh with very little padding. Pretty much the same quality as bad fakes. If you wore them side by side with the 2000 version you would think the person wearing the 2011 was wearing fakes and they'd get clowned.

From the side the 2011 would not look that bad but when you look at them from the front and back you can see the skinny weird shape and they look like fakes.

Bad weird skinny shape, low patent leather, very thin cheap leather on the ankles, very thin mesh with very little padding. Pretty much the same quality as bad fakes. If you wore them side by side with the 2000 version you would think the person wearing the 2011 was wearing fakes and they'd get clowned.
Okay thanks. I tried and failed when they came out in 2011. They have been my coveted pair for years. I’m so ready for next week.

37FE268C-D57D-490B-A60F-3B38838BB17A.jpeg

Pretty disappointed by this huge crease under the jumpman and the paper thin shoe box. Kinda smashed but not as bad as some others reported. Was really hoping I wouldn’t have to try for a second pair but now I’m considering it

Bro what

Lol. Jordan increased prices promising better quality. Now these 11s come with paper thin boxes and precreased and yall making excuses for Nike. One side doesn’t have a crease so why can’t the other shoe.

Nike should sell their own shoe display cases instead of letting IKEA take all the business. Make them proper and dope.

Or start making the shoeboxes they come in out of plastic and sell those. Or make different kind of display cases that look like that shoe's box somewhere or somehow....I dont know. If they can do backpacks for each jordan this should be easy.

I do know theyre leaving money on the table

Should I have kept that to myself? Am I giving good ideas away to Nike?

The shoe cases could have little led display light inside that connect via tiny magnet on the sides and daisy chain the power out from the powered box at the end so you can have a row of 5 or 10 that light up and show your shoes off with low wattage leds. Sounds expensive but it really wouldnt be.

id rather have that as a lamp in my room than anything lol

Back
Top Bottom