Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If anyone needs early pairs my store just got shipment. I’ll probably be selling them next week and they’re 100% legit. Here’s a sneak peak just so y’all know I’m not ****ing around.

D8F572DA-0B90-41A5-A651-B39604019E1B.jpeg
Is that a high knees warm up drill instead of a jumpman?? :rofl:Nice.

Is that a high knees warm up drill instead of a jumpman?? :rofl:Nice.
That shoe been on the internet for well over a decade.

Funny how the Black cement thread didnt end up like this. Seeing how them and the Cords are the 2 most coveted Mike's ever. You would think the drama wouldve been in there too.

What else is there?
News, social media, I mean dudes called bun B pair fakes when he’s been in the sneakergame more than anyone here plus he’s been getting hooked up by Nike/Jb for a long time

I don’t even listen to old *** bun B or anything but I knew that :lol:

Sometimes gotta step outside of NT instead of thinking and calling everything fake a month before release and just because it’s someone you never seen or heard of who’s been pretty relevant with sneakers

News, social media, I mean dudes called bun B pair fakes when he’s been in the sneakergame more than anyone here plus he’s been getting hooked up by Nike/Jb for a long time

I don’t even listen to old *** bun B or anything but I knew that :lol:

Sometimes gotta step outside of NT instead of thinking and calling everything fake a month before release and just because it’s someone you never seen or heard of who’s been pretty relevant with sneakers
i think only 1 dude actually believed that
everyone else was just joking around

i think only 1 dude actually believed that
everyone else was just joking around
Ya....saying Buns pair was fake is idiotic. I’m sure most people were trolling (popular thing to do on NT). Bun has been in the game before NT was a thing lol.

Probably not. Lot's of people are going to be doubling/tripling/quadrupling up on these and 11's, OG colorways and Concords especially, tend to bring out everyone and their mother for a pair. NT fam gonna eat regardless though :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom