Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Can't wait for December. 2 pairs of Concords minimum for me.

My AJXI's collection.

IMG_1304cdcdsds.jpg

IMG_1303dvdsv.jpg

himk.jpg

nt.jpg

I feel like the patent leather height is gonna vary from pair to pair based on size and quality control. Because some pairs of the 95/96 11's were kinda low and others were kinda high. I tried to take a similarly leveled shot of my '95 PE's and they aren't too far off from the OG's shown imo. But the issue of a higher mesh also comes into play too because the higher mesh usually balances out the PL height for the most part.
air-jordan-11-bred_14.jpg
air-jordan-11-concord-1995-1 (1).jpg
20181026_133310.jpg

I'll wait until someone in here post their retail pair and then ill post mine so I can say I told you bitter folks so lol

I have posted in this thread my 95 cords and 96 black reds. The black reds have a lower cut as my others are high. I truly think this release is gonna be close to the 95 high cut version, but not as high like the 82s/45 jams.

I have posted in this thread my 95 cords and 96 black reds. The black reds have a lower cut as my others are high. I truly think this release is gonna be close to the 95 high cut version, but not as high like the 82s/45 jams.
hope so, like I mentioned before. I copped the 82s, love the colorway but my pair had some ridiculously high PL while I saw pairs online with lower PL which looked way better

So those pairs you have, you cannot sell till RD??

My intention wasn't to come in here to sell. It was to show you what the shoe would look like but folks always so negative in here so I'll wait until they see a a pair for them to complain and cry in the thread and me be right lol. Same thing happened with the gym red 11s smh

My intention wasn't to come in here to sell. It was to show you what the shoe would look like but folks always so negative in here so I'll wait until they see a a pair for them to complain and cry in the thread and me be right lol. Same thing happened with the gym red 11s smh
Your claim is clouded when your sig states what it does. I am just trying to understand. You got all these pairs, and you are not answering anyones questions directly. So its gonna raise questions. You understand that. What are you trying to prove?

yep and ill have receipts ready on release date for them same folks. I just want them to keep the same energy on release date lol
Keeeep dat same energy. Who comes up with these bone head phrases. I have heard this too many times these past few days

Back
Top Bottom