Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

The media made who look like fools? That release just simply brought out the fools to easily be captured on video. We all wanted these. Well, except you of course. Media didnt do anything but just show how rediculous we all can be wanting a hyped item. I remember all those news reports, and all I could think at the time was damn, they are just shoes. This coming from me and I love these things. All I hope is JB dont limit this release and repeat history. But unfortunately, the fools will always be around.

Last edited:
I’m glad I was on Jordan hiatus when these came out in 2011. The pair looked awful, it was kindve limited, and hype was deadly. Also, the media made anyone who had this shoe look like a fool(especially my brothas and sistas). If you missed out, resell was STUPID HIGH.

“Good things come to those who wait”. Glad I waited out for these and so many Jordans. These won’t be OD easy, but it won’t be anything like the Concord 2011 fiasco, AND itll look more like the OG. Win IMO

The 2011 pair was the same as every other 11 release since 09.... lots of pairs they weren’t limited in the sense the made less...just every one wanted them.

I agree on them being horrible shape wise. The last good 11 was in 06 in the DMP PACK. The newest best being the jams and last years. Everything in between had horrid shape/patent cut .

Yeah thats it. I never could understand what they were doing with the inside of the shoes midsole though. Looks like it was just cut up with some razor.
Inwinder if it was a means of ruining the show if it was a wear test sample.

Best way to out yourself now a days, is by calling Varsity Reds OG, and Infrared whack. He had a whole video of misinformation about them smh

FC9FBE2A-18C9-4F86-A821-37805DFB6A4E.jpeg
3DF2882C-63CD-4589-8184-B63FC7F405EF.jpeg
56A0BC75-7EDA-4BDC-AC37-F6C49A8F41DF.jpeg

JT pics are of the medial side. But c’mon the PL has been high since 2016, are we gonna keep acting like it’s not the standard right now?

I’ve seen multiple retail pairs of the platinum 11 that have the actual Og shape. While the recent high PL is close to the OG, the mesh area on the jams through the prom nights look shorter than it’s supposed to, and the PL on some pairs is much higher than it’s supposed to be. These platinum tints are a PASSSSS, but if the shape is reflecting a brand new mold that’s even closer to the OG, with higher mesh to even out the high pl, even more reason to be excited :smokin
7A759EA0-A209-445A-A4A8-48565DF1F643.jpeg
5BAF61DF-F8AA-49BE-A4C5-2F8D74327519.jpeg

The tints remind me of those shoes you’d see on a “20 Air Jordan 11 samples you never knew existed” lists from the late 2000s. They don’t look like something that would have ever been released as a GR.

I’m glad I was on Jordan hiatus when these came out in 2011. The pair looked awful, it was kindve limited, and hype was deadly. Also, the media made anyone who had this shoe look like a fool(especially my brothas and sistas). If you missed out, resell was STUPID HIGH.

“Good things come to those who wait”. Glad I waited out for these and so many Jordans. These won’t be OD easy, but it won’t be anything like the Concord 2011 fiasco, AND itll look more like the OG. Win IMO
Why do you care what the media and other people think? That's a whole lot of insecurity in one sitting

never thought id see the day
when JT pulls out a pair of fakes :smh:

You can't be serious dude. I don't generally comment on others post but given that this guy has a Jordan brand collab its highly unlikely that he's rocking fake concords.

Back
Top Bottom