Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Broke out my Prom Night 11s for the first time last week, turrible. JB can keep all future 11s

So because you bought that trash, you’re boycotting classics?

giphy.gif

This guy bun B legit took the worst possible pictures

He couldn’t give us a perfect side shot? SMH

Cane in here to post this same statement

Well if those are real... the UA pairs are exact replicas now...

The real pairs caught up to the fugazis... lol... not even copping no more...

The #45 dont even line up with the stitching on the heel...

UA’s been on par with JB’s for a while now from what I’ve seen. Goes to show you how bad quality is atm

I always have wondered why early pics on certain releases are fake, and on other drops nothing fake ever comes up. With it being Oct, retail pairs have to have surfaced by now. There is no way factories have sealed up that many pairs made.

Cane in here to post this same statement

UA’s been on par with JB’s for a while now from what I’ve seen. Goes to show you how bad quality is atm
Eh with early pairs you can def spot a difference between real and fake

Most notably these concords

Bun B’s pair is real. It’s two months and three days before RD. Jb starts sending out pairs to F&F right about now. I’m sure retailers will get pairs within a few weeks. They’re about to be on Nike’s server as well.

Dude is probably a SCOOP208 fan.

Last edited:
I still think Jordan Brand selling the Win Like 82, and coming up with his that possibly fake rumor about them being limited due to production problems, just to sell the concords the very next year is the ULTIMATE finesse :rofl:

Dont even know who Bun B is but its not gonna matter in two months. Im getting my pairs then.

Back
Top Bottom