Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Looks like GS 11 will now have the OG Patent leather cut. I believe these are GS because Women’s still come in GS up to size 9.5, the tongue height and overall shape of the shoe looks like GS. I think think it’s better this way. They also corrected the carbon fiber like the men’s pair. GS shapes and details have risen in price over the years despite having the exact same details and shapes until now. First they fixed the GS 4, now the 11. Progressive move JB
FB98803D-0224-4C59-BD94-0E1075CB7480.jpeg

Im so ready for this drop. I already know this will be one of my favorites. No complaints at all here.

im glad i got top dollar for my both my pairs of 2011 from flight club... didnt want to waste time selling them cuz the value is dropping big time

The 2011 Concord are exactly like the Win like 82, and the win like have a better cushion.
The PL cut is better on the 2011, it is the only difference and the color of course.
For me if you have the 2017 win like, it is like if you had the 2011 concord.

The 2011 Concord are exactly like the Win like 82, and the win like have a better cushion.
The PL cut is better on the 2011, it is the only difference and the color of course.
For me if you have the 2017 win like, it is like if you had the 2011 concord.

Huh? The Win Likes both have higher cut patent and better molds than the 2011. The 2011 is old fodder for these newer remastered 11s since the Space Jam.

Your not the only one who thinks that, lol. I’m wondering if they heard our complaints, and just went OD with the PL this go around. I’m hoping it’s just this high on the early fake pairs. The OG,s where a high cut, but not at the height of these recent pictures. Mine weren’t that high, and I have a good memory. Looks like these are going to be a special edition all black PL 11 Concords with half an inch of barely visible white material. Either it’s just the early pairs going OD with it, or they heard us complaining about the cut on the last version and went OD this time. Maybe my memory is not as good as I think it is, because I thought the OG,s where cut in between the middle of the last retros and the recent releases, not to high, but not to low either.

Recent pics of the fake versions makes me not even want them. The high PL on the Space Jams aren’t as noticeable as the Concords. I passed on Space Jams because I thought they OD,d on that high PL. I’m not sure if it has to do with the quality of PL that there using now. If it’s not the height, then it’s something we can’t put our hands on that’s off about the recent Sj and Concords PL cuts. It didn’t bother me on the 11 releases before the Sj release. But when we see it on Sj or Concords, whatever’s wrong is going to stick out. I’m sure a lot of people will come in here and say y’all wanted it OG, etc. But it’s something defenately off in my opinion. If I have a bad memory, then so be it. But give me an 11 with a cut in between the middle of past and recent retros.

I couldn’t wear the last Sj release because something about the PL was off. I just couldn’t put my finger on it for some reason. At first I thought the PL was to high, then the PL looked to stiff in my opinion. So I’m guessing they’re using a cheaper PL material compared to the OG,s, which gives it an off look compared to what was the first release.

They look great to me and I sold the originals while working at Champs Sports back in the day. :nerd:

Their not bad looking at all. We’re going simply off of how the OG looked. It’s something defenately off about them when you think of what the OG,s looked like. Look at pictures of the Sj and Concords, and then look at the recent releases. I’m thinking it has something to do with the quality of Patent Leather. I’m sure the quality is not as good as the materials of the OG. I held and tried on the recent Space Jams release. It was something off about that PL in my opinion. I just couldn’t call what it was, so I passed on it. There not bad looking shoes.

You just have to buy what you like, and not just wasting money on being a sheep. I’m not going to buy something that I know for a fact I’m not going to use or wear, just because it’s popular. Some of us have been spoiled by getting the good quality products from these companies the first go around. So we’re going to analyze it more after the fact. In some of these recent pictures of the fakes, some of them have OD high cuts like the entire shoe is only Patent Leather, and in some other pictures, the PL looks like it’s cheap and to stiff. I was turned off on the last Sj release because the PL looked super stiff and just off from a quality stand point.

Back
Top Bottom