Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Oh man, that thread is funny as ****. And I feel it, believe me. But I still have to say, cargo shorts? So out there? **** there are people bringing back jean shorts (jorts) now. Give me a break :rofl:

I’m never stopping wearing cargo shorts, heck I’ll rock some jean shorts. Don’t care what anyone thinks, I’m to old to give a crap about what others say is in or out of style :lol:

I’m never stopping wearing cargo shorts, heck I’ll rock some jean shorts. Don’t care what anyone thinks, I’m to old to give a crap about what others say is in or out of style :lol:

It all comes back around, anyway. That's the extra special part LOL

^ thats the only reason I still wear cargo shorts from time to time. I carry a lot of ish and everything fits. Funny thing is, my favorite pair are older than a lot of people on NT. Got them from A&F when I was a freshman in high school back in 1998 and wont stop wearing them until they are destroyed.

If cargos are out what short is in? No side pocket cargo shorts?

If cargo shorts are now some major faux pas, it's funny because I basically wear them because I struggle to find other shorts that straddle the middle ground between gym shorts and country-club casual summer wear--and it's all because I want to wear sneakers with my shorts on the weekend. Usually on weekends, especially in the spring and summer in L.A., I'm wearing some kind of t shirt, shorts, and Nikes or Jordans. I don't like to look like I literally just came off the court all the time, so I tend not to wear gym shorts. Likewise, if cargo shorts supposedly look silly, they don't look as silly to me as wearing chino shorts or something similar while I'm wearing sneakers. So if anyone can steer me toward non-cargo shorts that meet this criteria, I'm all ears.

no no guys im just speculating because in the jordan xxxiii thread it has both and on the bottom of the pic it says 12.1
C91FAB89-EB6D-42A5-807B-1E4B46BEC4D9.png

no no guys im just speculating because in the jordan xxxiii thread it has both and on the bottom of the pic it says 12.1
C91FAB89-EB6D-42A5-807B-1E4B46BEC4D9.png

I was wondering about that. Maybe I imagined it but I thought I saw somewhere awhile back that the 33s were slated for October. Not that most early info on the web is accurate. But how does it make sense to drop both those shoes on the same day? And why reveal the 33 two and a half months ahead of the drop? Maybe the Japanese writing on those images (as seen in the 33 thread) means that's a leak from the Japanese market? If not, dopey.

I was wondering about that. Maybe I imagined it but I thought I saw somewhere awhile back that the 33s were slated for October. Not that most early info on the web is accurate. But how does it make sense to drop both those shoes on the same day? And why reveal the 33 two and a half months ahead of the drop? Maybe the Japanese writing on those images (as seen in the 33 thread) means that's a leak from the Japanese market? If not, dopey.
Maybe it is just a release of the 33 in a "concord" colorway the same day as the xis drop. This has been done the past few years with retros and the current model.

Back
Top Bottom