Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

1's...I still love my Chicago 1s. that is my fave of 1's over Breds and Shattered backboards
3's...UNC's. But I love probably half the color ways as it is my favorite Jordan
4's....Toros
6's....Infrareds but might switch to those Georgetowns once I get those in hand
11's....Concords. Breds 2nd.

I am not a strictly OG guy. I like what I like but most Jordan silhouettes I don't like much. So I stick with what I like.

Chi 1
Chi 2
WC 3
Fire Red 4
Fire red 5 (silver tongue)
Black/infra 6
Hare 7
Peapod 8
Powder Blue 9
Ice Blue 10
Concord 11
Taxi 12
HGG 13
Black Toe 14
White/Purple 15
Cherrywood 16
College Blue 17
White/Royal 18
White Flint 19
White Red 20
Red 21
White 22
Motorsport 23

I better not catch any of you cats who don’t like 2s in the AJ2 thread come October, talking’ bout “SNKRS is trash”,
This. Keep that same energy. Don't even think of going "I don't really care for them but I'll try anyway. If I miss out I don't care". Stay out of the thread! Jordan 2 naysayers please sleep in on the release date of the Chicago's!

I better not catch any of you cats who don’t like 2s in the AJ2 thread come October, talking’ bout “SNKRS is trash”,

This. Keep that same energy. Don't even think of going "I don't really care for them but I'll try anyway. If I miss out I don't care". Stay out of the thread! Jordan 2 naysayers please sleep in on the release date of the Chicago's!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Before y'all call me out later, I said that I'd like to have a pair of the Chicago's. But just for collection purposes. You'll NEVER hear me critizing them, like I do the Air Jordan 4. They don't matter to me, all that much.

Screenshot_20220707-091518~2.jpg

Polo Tommy Nautica,
back then those were the high end fashion staples, oh and a puffy NorthFace for the winter lol.
Still upset Pops said hell no to the NorthFace and got me some knockoff joint, rocked it though.
There were levels to the knockoffs in New York: First Down was 'mainstream bad'; Bear Mountain, 'bad-zip code bad,' and reserved only for the most wayward of souls, The North Faith had you covered.

Back
Top Bottom