Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Lets all be honest for a minute

The only comfort we feel from any retro Air Jordan 1-11 is from the insole. The air insoles are outdated and the strobel board in all these retros besides the jordan 11s are made out of the same material used to build a cast for a broken bone😂
I think when most of us are referring to comfort in Air Jordan retros, we are speaking in a relative context of comfort when compared to each other.

Yeah, it's not that 4s are comfortable (like my ACGs w/ zoom and react foam), but just fit me much better and don't feel so bulky and clunky. I don't have pinky toe issues with 4s, and that's my favorite silhouette, so I used that as a reference, but no, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone seeking any kind of real comfort. Just find 11s very clunky in comparison.

Yeah, it's not that 4s are comfortable (like my ACGs w/ zoom and react foam), but just fit me much better and don't feel so bulky and clunky. I don't have pinky toe issues with 4s
Must be nice....
won6m1ofdry41.jpg

Every time I wear 11’s. My socks end up getting sucked into the shoe. It only started happening ever since they re-mastered them.

Literally by the time I leave my house to the car, my socks go from my ankles to my heal. Cant understand this phenomenon.

Unless you have a cartoon character wardrobe, or planning to resell I honestly don't get having that many.

I understand 2 maybe 3 of one shoe. They will retro before you get to the 3rd pair.
The 45 concords def wont retro for a long long time the others I can see but 11s are built like tanks i still have concords from 95 and playoffs from 96 still wearable and these paira are the best retros besides the 2000s concord and playoffs so im good

Back
Top Bottom