AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Well, some dudes defend the brand regardless of what they put out. I’m stating my opinion and I’m sure wearing them ever so gingerly casually will yield different results
of course. there will always be blind followers no matter how bad the shoe is.

I got extreme buyer's remorse right now .. these joints is cheeks

tKWexAt.gif

I think I’m gonna grab a yellow sole pair to rock at some point to complete the set. They actually don’t look bad.

It is like they released two pairs. One is yellowed from 00-01 and one was yellow and got “iced” to remove the yellow lol I think both are beautiful anyway.

I liked the yellowing. I didn't get the drastically-yellowed pair, but I'm satisfied with what I do have. I think the yellowed sole on these and Space Jam's are the best.

well, StockX is letting me return them. They're a 9.5 so if anybody else wants them for what i paid ($260- i have the receipt) all you gotta do is pay for shipping.

on that note, i may have to size up. anybody know where i can grab a 10 for retail??

so... i got my stockx pair finally and they're the pre-yellowed soles. SMH

and the factory is SZ... should i send them back and see if i can get a clear sole pair??

tried them on and it's still pinching my pinky toe wth... i've never had the pinky toe problem with any of my other 11s......

edit: here are pics....
Send them back? StockX allows returns?

I wrote them an email stating that i was unsatisfied with the pair i got. stated i've done quite a few transactions with them etc. and someone emailed me back saying they were sorry and provided a retrun label.

mind you i had to go into 'work mode' meaning i wrote it as if I was emailing someone at work LOL.....

That's crazy. First time I heard of someone being able to return something successfully to stockx. I hear people gotta jump through hoops even if the item they received is fake
oh man... i guess i lucked out! Would rather have a good pair of these though....

I wrote them an email stating that i was unsatisfied with the pair i got. stated i've done quite a few transactions with them etc. and someone emailed me back saying they were sorry and provided a retrun label.

mind you i had to go into 'work mode' meaning i wrote it as if I was emailing someone at work LOL.....
That’s awesome. Sometimes a professionally written email can have that effect. Glad it worked out for you

Bruh I idk if I made a mistake but sent these back other week. Got spooked out seeing all the creasing pics 😂

Looked so 🔥

Will prolly cop on a restock
Lol

Bruh I idk if I made a mistake but sent these back other week. Got spooked out seeing all the creasing pics 😂

Looked so 🔥

Will prolly cop on a restock
Lol
And this is exactly why its important for folks who didnt have crease issues to speak up. Crease pics had people making decisions against something they actually liked. I too hope you're able to get another pair.

He returned them because he clearly didn’t like the shoes all that much and probably just fell for the Holiday 11 hype.

News flash: Shoes crease with wear. If you engage in physical activity like playing ball in your shoes, then you’ll most likely see more creases than someone who wears them just casually. It ain’t rocket science

We don’t need anecdotal evidence from people documenting their experiences wearing the Gratitudes and their different degrees of creasing just to help indecisive people make up their mind

Last edited:
Bro **** 😂

I didn't fall for the 11 hype....been doing this many many years. All shoes crease.....but these were looking super rough QUICK for alot of people ...I got 11s that's been worn over 100 times I'd say with hardly nothing creased. Go psycho analyze yaself homie
Yeah my breds still don't have any noticeable creasing after 4 years and many wears.

He returned them because he clearly didn’t like the shoes all that much and probably just fell for the Holiday 11 hype.

News flash: Shoes crease with wear. If you engage in physical activity like playing ball in your shoes, then you’ll most likely see more creases than someone who wears them just casually. It ain’t rocket science

We don’t need anecdotal evidence from people documenting their experiences wearing the Gratitudes and their different degrees of creasing just to help indecisive people make up their mind
you are missing the main point. it is not just about the creasing alone. it is stating the fact that the Gratitudes are of poor quality in comparison to other 11s that came out

you are missing the main point. it is not just about the creasing alone. it is stating the fact that the Gratitudes are of poor quality in comparison to other 11s that came out
I didn’t miss anything.

Jordan/Nike QC been trash for over a decade. This ain’t breaking news. But there’s no concrete evidence that this year’s 11s are of inferior quality to the 11s of years past. It’s all speculation

Go away. You act like a NPC gatekeeper for these low quality jawns that cost about 250 after taxes 😂

Back
Top Bottom