Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Seriously. It's pretty much just plaid.
the plaid is called a "check" and it is a specific, recognizable pattern, not just any ol' plaid.

View media item 2251922
After it was all said and done, ended up with 20 pairs total. Shipped off my last 7 pair to SoleSupremacy about 30min ago...

just curious how much they quoted u per pair? i've always wondered what they pay. i talked to them the other day and they lowballed the hell outta me. they offered me $11,850 for 51 pairs of ds kicks. that's when i realized it makes way more sense to sell them myself, although i know they gotta make something too. here's the list...

again, all ds...

Bought them off of me for $210. $210 X 7 = $1470. Shipping was $72 but let's just round that down to $70. I basically got $200 per shoe after shipping costs. $200-$172.80=$27.20. $27.20 X 7 = $190.4. Not too shabby since I was dumping them.

And they didn't exactly lowball you my friend. I always have to explain to people that they're resellers as well. They're not going to give you what your collection is worth. Why would they do that if their goal is to resell your shoes? How would they make money? They have to give you less than market value so they can see a profit. I've sent them literally about 100 pairs of shoes. I've never had a problem and I always have an understanding whenever I reach out to them that I'll definitely get more selling on my own but if I wanna dump a lot of shoes fast, go to SoleSupremacy.

Bought them off of me for $210. $210 X 7 = $1470. Shipping was $72 but let's just round that down to $70. I basically got $200 per shoe after shipping costs. $200-$172.80=$27.20. $27.20 X 7 = $190.4. Not too shabby since I was dumping them.

And they didn't exactly lowball you my friend. I always have to explain to people that they're resellers as well. They're not going to give you what your collection is worth. Why would they do that if their goal is to resell your shoes? How would they make money? They have to give you less than market value so they can see a profit. I've sent them literally about 100 pairs of shoes. I've never had a problem and I always have an understanding whenever I reach out to them that I'll definitely get more selling on my own but if I wanna dump a lot of shoes fast, go to SoleSupremacy.
I've always wondered how to sell to SoleSupremacy via shipping, do you like leave a paper with your PayPal email to gift to? The directions are far from clear on their website, I wanna get rid of my extra pair I don't need two pairs.

I've always wondered how to sell to SoleSupremacy via shipping, do you like leave a paper with your PayPal email to gift to? The directions are far from clear on their website, I wanna get rid of my extra pair I don't need two pairs.
Yup, they send  you a form via email and you just fill out and put in the box before you ship

they pay pretty fast after they receive your stuff too  

Yup, they send  you a form via email and you just fill out and put in the box before you ship

they pay pretty fast after they receive your stuff too  
Nice, thanks for the info. They're giving me decent quotes on the shoes i'm selling, even better than the local consignment shops around me.

no, i get it. they gotta make money too, but i was def. expecting more. $400 for 2 pairs of ds 750s just doesn't sit right with me. i'll just do the leg work.

no, i get it. they gotta make money too, but i was def. expecting more. $400 for 2 pairs of ds 750s just doesn't sit right with me. i'll just do the leg work.

LMAO! Only dump the GR stuff. You'll definitely get shafted on the rare stuff. I never offer them Yeezy's or stuff like that cuz they're gonna offer $200 less than market value. But stuff like Laney's, Infrared 6's, September Blue 6's, Barcelona 7's, stuff like that they'll offer something decent. Give it to them in bulk and it'll be worth it.

If you calculate it that way... I doubt they giving $200 each pair... I did the math and you are getting around $232 per pair... You have a lot of pairs they probably quoted you well below retail. Not to mention the size you wear which affects the price too.

LMAO! Only dump the GR stuff. You'll definitely get shafted on the rare stuff. I never offer them Yeezy's or stuff like that cuz they're gonna offer $200 less than market value. But stuff like Laney's, Infrared 6's, September Blue 6's, Barcelona 7's, stuff like that they'll offer something decent. Give it to them in bulk and it'll be worth it.

Usually GR stuff they offer you way below retail value...

In the OP the tweets said that this wasn't how the shoe was going to look. I wonder what was supposed to be different.

They seem to be creasing nicely. Good. Are they comfy?

They are definetly comfy ... and the break-in is nice. Tge only downside so far for me is the white tongue. I didn't really think it would be a big deal having to different tongues (again Nike did this with last year's what the AM95) but with the black laces it's kinda low-key bugging the **** out of me .... and the white lace option with white tongue seems to bug me equally cause of the side panel colorways. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Kodak Black

Bro the Burbery checkered plaid is timeless. One of those staple pieces you could wear to any event and wouldnt be considered underdressed or overdressed.

just way too busy of a fit for the top 3s

you need solid colors

you'll look like a flashing police light with that on

I have to half apologize to yall

They nice in person

They still goofys though. Only gonna wear all blk with these

Last edited:
@Killaking  eh Im prob gonna get both. I havent bought much this year so December might be my splurge month

Me personally, i like the 72-10s over the SJ bc i like red more than blue.

But we havent seen SJs since 2010? So I might just grab em anyway

@Killaking  eh Im prob gonna get both. I havent bought much this year so December might be my splurge month

Me personally, i like the 72-10s over the SJ bc i like red more than blue.

But we havent seen SJs since 2010? So I might just grab em anyway
I hear ya, bruh I been doubling up to much lol its killing me Breds, Black toes both doubled up and then found a steal on some OG shattered backboards 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom