Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Young Thug
nthat.gif

i don't think it's ghey (thuggerish). i think it's kinda normal if u see a brother's fit to, without really thinking about it, notice what u like about it and what u maybe would do differently. it's just kinda like compare and contrast. like if i say to u, magic, that your fit is dope. i don't have a problem complementing a dude on his fit if i think it's fire. won't go outta my way to do so tho i'm less likely to tell someone their fit is trash bc, for what? let ppl live, but when u post online for folks to dissect u should expect reactions wether good or bad and u just gotta live with it.

all imo of course

There's levels to it. The ones displayed by this board are like fashion critics

I'll look at something and think that's a nice suit or I'd wear that.

Dudes up here break down another guys dressing like they want to date dude or he's going to go out with them.

Going on and on about what another guy has on. Not even clowning. Dudes are dead serious with their analyzing :smh:

i feel u and i know what u talking about. i never go that far with it, but to each their own. u ain't know NT got professional fashionistas? :lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Bruh if I say I'm bout to go cop some tennis the closest person around will ask if I mean tennis shoes or tennis balls or tennis racket? Everybody know what "tennis" mean? Nah "everybody" around you in bmore interprets tennis as shoes, not the rest of the world. Shid I coulda meant tennis elbow sleeve when I said tennis. But I'll make sure if I'm in bmore I'll say tennis when referring to shoes and grab some crab cakes, and at night when I'm eating my milk n cookies Ima make sure I sprinkle some old bay over it. Since I'm in bmore
boy you must be Mr. Fantastic all that reaching you doing over there, everybody like I said everyone knows tennis means tennis shoes that's why the origin of the convo started with "yall STILL call them tennis" implying that it was the original term used

Gonna throw some Green DMP 1 laces in one of my pairs(doubled up) just to see how they would look as a WT1....Maybe Shadow lace in one? Idk. Experimenting.

Since the price on these aren't too high wonder if they will go down or restock might actually give in on these soon

sold a size 9 pair i had for 240. stockx says theres pairs selling for 300+ i have no clue where people are paying those ridiculous prices 

sold a size 9 pair i had for 240. stockx says theres pairs selling for 300+ i have no clue where people are paying those ridiculous prices 
StockX is a terrible source to gauge what market price is, I don't know why people use that half-assed site.

StockX lies about sales I think I sold a few pairs of Breds from raffles I won and looked at the sales after they were delivered to the person buying amounts never posted lol idk it's weird but I use GOAT to buy because shipping is less and better prices plus you can't get used StockX to sell cuz ive been waiting since 11/5 to get approved to sell

Last edited:
I'll never get over the judging what other men wear that some of you display, and the fact that some of you think is normal?

Do you judge what women wear also?

Your generation is very Young Thuggish
"young thuggish"  doesnt fit at all as to what u talking about

View media item 2251106 may hv to throw in the white laces for this "fit"... team matchy matchy!!!

dope fit bro it is perfection "matchy, matchy" ftw! i been saying for a while here that i was taught to match as a child. not sure when all this "not matching is the new matching" became cool. repped tho!

uh oh, @Magic1978 i complimented another man on his fit. i hope i'm not looking more "thuggish" to u. :lol:

j/k

Last edited:
Nah, Fab fit isn't his best because of the jersey...idc if it's one of those pricey python ones. If it was another jersey or another shirt with the colors id be clean. (IMO)
The last fit that was posted was clean.

Wore my pair twice. Love em. Creasing up all over the place, Don't mind at all. Probably on ice for the winter months now, gotta break out the tanks AKA Lebrons

i like dudes hudson joint matches well with the kicks. I hate that the style now calls for wearing whatever with you shoes i always have matched shirt with shoes and a fitted or snapback. I don't have to match every color but I see folks wearing red shirt with blue shoes and green hats now, thats bammafied imo

Back
Top Bottom