Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Footlocker and Finishline around here said they haven’t received their pairs yet...All the shoe stores around here have been getting late shipments here lately ...Im hearing it’s a Nike thing

weather in some parts is nasty still. that may have something to do with it.

How convenient ,,,
theyre getting" late shipments". Thats assuming they dont actually have them & are lying to cater to employees &/or increase profits.
Add to that the recent merge with "goat", and limited releases are about to be real suspect..
:smh:

Last edited:
Y'all think FTA & Champs will be pushed back as well since they are all under the same umbrella?

What about online?

PO

i think on the app it went up to 14. i know for sure i saw j23app tweet that, and was mentioned a few times by some other twitter folks. i entered the renarts draw and saw they had only up to a 12.
I think the FA in my range went up to 11W and the FTL size 12W

hmm my app still shows as normal. where yall hearing/seeing that they pushed back?

Screenshot_20190213-151353_Foot Locker.jpg

Damn... This screws me over cause I work 2/21 straight 24 hours.. Anyone had luck having someone else pick up shoes for them at FTL/FTA?

perhaps its based on region since for some people its not changing?

if fta/champs doesnt change, and shipments are delayed for those too, theyll def just hand everyone L's and drop em fcfs like dickheads at a random time

Back
Top Bottom