Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

soooooooooo i just realized that i chose 10.5 when i should have chose 12. totally forgot to account that it was womens sizing when i chose. did it on all apps lol. oh well, RIP. gave myself early Ls. now i gotta try on RD.

soooooooooo i just realized that i chose 10.5 when i should have chose 12. totally forgot to account that it was womens sizing when i chose. did it on all apps lol. oh well, RIP. gave myself early Ls. now i gotta try on RD.
Just trade up or resell

Just trade up or resell

ehhh dont really feel like going hunting for sum1 whos gonna wanna size swap or paying a spot money to size swap. and i dont really do the resell thing. im just hoping i get a pair on RD. if not, i aint sweatin it, cause itll save me money for the 6s on SAT.

Wow, i dumbed out.. did the same for a mens size 8 forgot i needed a womens 10 :frown: :frown: :frown: lol devastated

- much luv, stay freshhhhhh !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wow, i dumbed out.. did the same for a mens size 8 forgot i needed a womens 10 :frown: :frown: :frown: lol devastated

- much luv, stay freshhhhhh !!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

mens 8 would be a 9.5 in womans. either way, we both shot ourselves in the foot lmao
watch me hit on all 3 apps now cause i made this mistake

7 hours for Renarts
Screenshot_20190213-094855_Chrome.jpg

Sounds like big excuse and backdoor reqdy!!

blackmondays blackmondays it happens for the spidermans 1s three stores didnt get there shipments in in time for release day, had them about 2 weeks later

Also some stores didnt have them in b4 the app deadline so they did fcfs on release day

So local big HoH got turbo green but late shipment for chill blues... umm... something smells fishy... oh well turbo green it is.

"our shipment didn't make it on time "

Nah I just say this about the big stores around my way. There was an investigation that’s still going in court till this day involving a former regional big wig in the company. Nobody risking their job around here backdooring shoes every since that happened.

With that being said shipment late. Looking at 1s arriving between tomorrow thru next week. Even hit up a store manager out of state. Say they on the manifest but haven’t received one pair as of today.

Fnl dm in there this whole week. Dm say shipment won’t arrive till next week. Champs only have 6 pairs and HOH 12s. All say shipment is late. Urban stores have no clue. Some store just now getting there 6s in today. Seem like turbo greens in stock but unc and 6s are late.

So take it for what it’s worth. Looks like fcfs whenever the shoes arrive.

what's the largest size they made?

FTL website only shows up to 12W

i think on the app it went up to 14. i know for sure i saw j23app tweet that, and was mentioned a few times by some other twitter folks. i entered the renarts draw and saw they had only up to a 12.

Footlocker and Finishline around here said they haven’t received their pairs yet...All the shoe stores around here have been getting late shipments here lately ...Im hearing it’s a Nike thing

Back
Top Bottom