Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Why couldn’t they just leave the date alone.. April already packed with releases pushed from March. On the plus side, I guess some releases will be sitting. Pretty much all releases expected next month are $250 and under on secondary market, after drop that number will drop.
something called a pandemic going on right now

Found on IG: lemmonheadd
Screenshot_20200331-074630_Instagram.jpg
thanks for posting. I don't know if it's the yellow he used or the leather quality but it looks kinda cheap

hopefully these float around $250 or less if i strike out on snkrs. a lot of folks cant afford $170 for these right now

Maybe people having to WFH and businesses being closed contributed to a delay? :rolleyes
exactly. who cares if its delayed a week anyway. nike doesnt care that you want these ASAP or that April is gonna be a more stacked month for releases you wanna cop :lol:

Here in Europe also Solestory is having a raffle for these ... Do you know if it is a legit site ? Never heard before about it :smile:

for everybody wondering why all of these releases are being pushed back the reason is simple, the US distribution hub has been shut down, all of the releases are sitting in the warehouse but with no workers to fulfil orders they had to be pushed back.

I wonder if they cancelled the raffles that folks entered already.. I did like 3 of them.

I’m not in a hurry to spend my $185 after tax , once they arrive they just going into my closet anyway. Quarantine life

Back
Top Bottom