Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Feel like people that do that in a global pandemic need to go to hell. Especially when I hear about how old people have to trek down to the supermarket just to find out that it’s all sold out. Like **** and make a quick buck some other way
Thank god we have a few big corporations giving “senior hours” during this time

Looks like Nike pushed the release to the 11th
IMG_9B73D92789C5-1.jpeg

Could be just Nike
Its possible because i still see on the Footlocker and Finishline calendar having them listed to release on the 4th. Having said that, if Nike does decide to release these a week later they’re gonna be even harder to obtain because everyone is gonna be on the snkrs app trying to cop.

Feel like people that do that in a global pandemic need to go to hell. Especially when I hear about how old people have to trek down to the supermarket just to find out that it’s all sold out. Like **** and make a quick buck some other way
I read an article about some scumbag who bought up 20,000 bottles of hand sanitizer to resell. it was going well up until Ebay and Amazon cracked down on the price gouging and then he got stuck with all of it :lol:

I read an article about some scumbag who bought up 20,000 bottles of hand sanitizer to resell. it was going well up until Ebay and Amazon cracked down on the price gouging and then he got stuck with all of it :lol:
There was the guy from Tennessee who bought up thousands of hand sanitizers and was price gouging on Amazon and eBay. He was doing ok untill he posted a picture of him and his stash on social media. Ppl were outranged, so the Tennessee attorney general opened up an investigation on him. He quickly changed his "business" after that and publicly donated his entire stash :emoji_laughing:

Glad they pushed them back.. Though I dont think it will make a difference unless the stores open up. Online this week or next week will result in the same with bots eating.

There was the guy from Tennessee who bought up thousands of hand sanitizers and was price gouging on Amazon and eBay. He was doing ok untill he posted a picture of him and his stash on social media. Ppl were outranged, so the Tennessee attorney general opened up an investigation on him. He quickly changed his "business" after that and publicly donated his entire stash :emoji_laughing:
yep that's the guy I'm talking about. the douchebag had the nerve to say he felt he was doing a public service and being paid for it

nope they aint pushing these back. i need my court purple when i go out on the weekends

Pushed back by FTL and FNL to the 11th too now.

Haven't been able to get into my FTA app for like a day now, but they still say the 4th for now. That'll change.

Why couldn’t they just leave the date alone.. April already packed with releases pushed from March. On the plus side, I guess some releases will be sitting. Pretty much all releases expected next month are $250 and under on secondary market, after drop that number will drop.

Back
Top Bottom