Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Welp I just got off the phone with FTA. My 2 quantity order for Purps are cancelled even though the system says it's still "In Process". Orders that haven't shipped at this point are basically dead. Their warehouse supply is gone so they keep your order (and your dang money) still intact hoping for a store to fulfill via separate system but we all know these are gone in-store. Footsites system needs work. They are regressing. I miss the old site from 2014. Just click on it all day it would eventually add to cart. And it would add only 1 too!
Oh weLL. I'm going on vacation anyway for three weeks. If they haven't shipped or cancelled when I get back I'll call to cancel. Still holding on to the tiny spec of hope.

im gonna need some contortionist classes beforehand if im gonna fit in that box

let me hit up the chinese dude from oceans 11 :lol:
:rofl:

scott_caan_casey_affleck_oceans_eleven_001.jpg

So apparently those waiting for FA shipping this is the email I got from them

“Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
locations. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that since your order was canceled prior to shipment, you
were not charged for it. The authorization hold, or pending charge, will
be lifted from your account within the next 3-7 business days, depending
on the policy of your financial institution.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,”

So apparently those waiting for FA shipping this is the email I got from them

“Thank you for your email.

Our records show that your order was to be filled by one of our store
locations. Unfortunately, the order did not successfully download into
our store database and had to be canceled. We do apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause.

Please note that since your order was canceled prior to shipment, you
were not charged for it. The authorization hold, or pending charge, will
be lifted from your account within the next 3-7 business days, depending
on the policy of your financial institution.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,”

thats BS because i paid via paypal and mine has already went through as a completed charge .. its not pending anymore

Purps arrived today. Had to pay resell unfortunately but I needed them! Picked up the Pines from FNL on Saturday. Leather is much softer on the Purps. Especially around the collar. Pines is on par with maybe the breds/royals. Purps on par with Shadows. Overall happy with both pair.
DF160551-2122-4931-86D4-4D4D3BE6C17A.jpeg
C5ADF1A0-46BC-4E6D-9192-A43A54245D8F.jpeg

Purps arrived today. Had to pay resell unfortunately but I needed them! Picked up the Pines from FNL on Saturday. Leather is much softer on the Purps. Especially around the collar. Pines is on par with maybe the breds/royals. Purps on par with Shadows. Overall happy with both pair.
DF160551-2122-4931-86D4-4D4D3BE6C17A.jpeg
C5ADF1A0-46BC-4E6D-9192-A43A54245D8F.jpeg

Just like someone above me said, each pair is going to vary with what leather you get. For example, my pairs are reverse of yours....my Pine Greens are amazing tumbled and soft but my Purps are harder and plasticky. Btw, your purps look good....really wish mine came like that smh lol.

That’s that extra money you paid talking. It’s the exact same. Pairs vary. Congrats on the pick up tho.
Maybe on your pairs but on my pairs the purps leather is softer around the collar and on the side panels. Has nothing to do with the extra cash I paid for resell. I know it varies. Not my first pair of 1s.

Just like someone above me said, each pair is going to vary with what leather you get. For example, my pairs are reverse of yours....my Pine Greens are amazing tumbled and soft but my Purps are harder and plasticky. Btw, your purps look good....really wish mine came like that smh lol.
Yeah that’s true. Thanks! Got lucky for sure.

Maybe on your pairs but on my pairs the purps leather is softer around the collar and on the side panels. Has nothing to do with the extra cash I paid for resell. I know it varies. Not my first pair of 1s.

Exactly. Not sure why anyone doesn’t understand you’re talking about YOUR pairs.

Shadows have the best overall/ all around leather this year by a mile. Pines or purps don’t even compare. They just did those right as far as leather goes.
Hyper Royals feel better quality than shadows. Still didn't make me (or anyone else by the look of it) buy them though.
Shadows are cool and all, but there's a certain amount of nostalgia attached to all the impressions of great quality IMO.

Hyper Royals feel better quality than shadows. Still didn't make me (or anyone else by the look of it) buy them though.
Shadows are cool and all, but there's a certain amount of nostalgia attached to all the impressions of great quality IMO.

My hyper royals came in yesterday. I didn't get a chance to look them over yet. I'm going to throw white laces on them immediately. Go Dodgers!!!

were they rude when they told you they couldnt do your offer price? whats your size?
I wear a 10. Some were cool and others were like (and yes they talk like this) “nah bruh. I’ve already had 5 offers for $375” or today “lol I just sold my pair for $450. If that doesn’t go through, I’m gettin $380. Thanks buddy”. “You be trippin fam. To low”

If they’ve had offers that high then accept them!! A lot of them tell me about these high offers and then will say they’re going to sell on Stock X. When I point out that prices have dipped since Sunday they act like I’m an idiot and that prices have went up.

I have free shipping at Stock X and think I’m just going to cop for $340 unless anyone thinks they’re going to dip considerably more

just got off the phone with FA, for those that are still pending shipping for purp orders
you should be seeing something soon if they are not cancelled, orders are coming from Foot store ware house in Junction City, KS
was lucky to speak to a knowledgeable rep

she (Gigi) told me within 24 hours, she also told me a **** load of orders just got final approval

Back
Top Bottom