Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

has that ever happened before? would be lit if it were to happen.

Yeah with Shadows and that color pack (Clay Greens, Blue Moons etc.) They kind of trickled out and they ended up getting more shipments of Shadows but it didnt seem like a restock.

Weather did make Pines FCFS at FA but seeing how only FA was reported to be getting the Purples I highly doubt it.

Anything is possible but I'm fairly skeptical about it unless Getting_Busy_Since_89 Getting_Busy_Since_89 has some concrete info he's keeping under his hat for now.

Stores get a inventory list. Managers be knowing if they getting more pairs. Happened on Sbb, Satins, Clay Greens, Blue Moons, Homages. No info under this Polo hat just speculation. Sent stuff to my cousin in South Carolina he won’t get because of flooding. Gotta another cousin who hit on purple and her pair won’t be delivered on time from what she explained. I can only imagine stores use Ups also so they’ll be in limbo like the rest of the ppl waiting on packages. Plus Hurricane last week so it’s a lot to bring into consideration.

aww damn yea im in the same boat then because mine says in process and something about a store smfh

DTLR/Villa just shipped my Purps. I called in to confirm my order, though. I was nervous because some got their shipping on Saturday.

isnt it hard to get through manually on those sites?

Yeah these sites are heavily botted. I left my browser open and was trying FTA on mobile. Next thing I see is I'm on the product page and selected a size but it was OOS. I remove it and select another size and the checkout was smooth.

I wouldve thought the Pine Greens would hit for a lot. They seemed like the popular choice on here. I liked the Purps more from the get go though.
you think the opinion of these bootcut jeans wearing nt members is a reliable source to determine hype or resell??

you think the opinion of these bootcut jeans wearing nt members is a reliable source to determine hype or resell??

Honestly, I think that basing anything off of the opinions of a relatively small community (compared to everyone in general) wouldn't suffice. I was just trying to see how the NT community felt and making e-conversation man :lol: Personally, I always felt the Purps were better and that it would be more popular especially if you look at the fact that the only foot store to get them was FA. But it seemed (to me) that people wanted Greens more from the time got wind of their release early this year until recently.

The 1 pair per order policy is out the window

people ordering multi and orders are shipping :lol:

Were there any restocks?

I don’t get it, the green pair seemed more available. I would think both were made in the same numbers.

Back
Top Bottom