Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

A5230B39-7CE8-40B0-AE52-8D56667B348A.jpeg
Wearing them today in fact.
Love them

Be honest with y'all the 2001 retro+ pairs always get overlooked, but if they dropped with the NA "remastered" treatment, guarantee y'all would rearrange your best retro+ rankings. The grey/silvers are still one of the best shoe c/ws period. And the Navy/silvers too.

Be honest with y'all the 2001 retro+ pairs always get overlooked, but if they dropped with the NA "remastered" treatment, guarantee y'all would rearrange your best retro+ rankings. The grey/silvers are still one of the best shoe c/ws period. And the Navy/silvers too.

Navy pair were Fire I loved that pair when I had em, quality was fantastic also. The metallics were very nice also hate that they retrod them and ruined them, suitcase was a nice touch tho

But they weren't and that's why they get overlooked, it is what it is..

have a couple guys that copped the 7 GS on FTL with plans to sit on em for future tradebait.

hopes that they’ll take off like black toe GS, which are $300+ rn

have a couple guys that copped the 7 GS on FTL with plans to sit on em for future tradebait.

hopes that they’ll take off like black toe GS, which are $300+ rn
It's not just black toes. The price jumps on the popular AJ1 models in youth sizing is kind of crazy.
I bought my lady a bunch of pairs last year for half off and most of them are moving up fast.
Look at the ASG 2017 pair for example. I got her pair for like 60-70 bucks on NDC and they are going for over 200 now.

It's not just black toes. The price jumps on the popular AJ1 models in youth sizing is kind of crazy.
I bought my lady a bunch of pairs last year for half off and most of them are moving up fast.
Look at the ASG 2017 pair for example. I got her pair for like 60-70 bucks on NDC and they are going for over 200 now.
take em back on the low and fund some sbb’s or frags lol

Back
Top Bottom