Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I no I'm new to the actual Nike talk forum as far as posting but just like some people have said.. it's the system not letting alot of the orders go thru not the employees.. they haven't caught on to "the jig" it's because you can't stock locate popular shoes like these within 2 weeks of release.. I bet alot of you will hit if you go on Saturday and try again and of course managers and employees are getting pissed if you no how there systems work (which I do) you can't stock locate yet.. yes some have got thru but go on satSatur or Sunday abd see what happens.. my girlfriend was a manager at FTL for years we used to print all the retro codes and hit on releases EVERYBODY was saying we're sold out but actaully weren't.. some will come from stores some will come from the distribution center.. alot will be sold out now since so many people are going to random stores buying stock that's still in store but for future reference it's a 2 week wait on GRs and a month for QS releases.. it's just like they say no phone orders on Saturday releases but then people get thru Monday same thing with this some of you will get thru alot won't for two weeks

NYC 34th FTA still working? Lemme know I finally got some time today if anything

This reseller @the_perfect_sole or something like that has literally gone footlocker everyday (I’m assuming 34th street) for the past 5 days and has walked out with a pair, can’t hurt to try.

upload_2018-3-8_9-59-52.png

milan fashion week

I think the first time I tried this with a launch shoe was the Air Max 97 SB.. Quite a few members ate before the drop by doing this in a round about way. I've done this way back in like early 2000s but not usually for a shoe like this.

Feeling blessed all 3 pairs just came in... try going In store to order more but I guess they caught on..shoe doesn't pop up in the website anymore
Were these 3 all from in store orders? If so, did they double box ship them or did they use the bag?

Not adding, per usual. Site trash

upload_2018-3-8_18-35-10.png

yea site is hot basura. on a restock, i selected size, hit add to cart, waited for the 2 min timer to get to 0, then hit try again.....and got told i was a bot lol

i realized then and there that they not really checking for bots. they just blocking random people.

Back
Top Bottom