Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just bumped my FTL countdown to 10M

Let’s see if I can hit. Just need to go 1/3 :lol:

Just edit your location to the zip code posted, once you do that "check-in" with the 4 digit code.

So, where do you edit your location? Somewhere within the app? Somehow on the phone? Turn off bluetooth and/or location? Or?!? I'm not sure how to go about it...

I have stopped at FTL twice today to try to check in and my phone has gotten an "unable to check in" error for some reason. Getting frustrated and would use someone's code if I know how to get it to go through.

So, where do you edit your location? Somewhere within the app? Somehow on the phone? Turn off bluetooth and/or location? Or?!? I'm not sure how to go about it...

I have stopped at FTL twice today to try to check in and my phone has gotten an "unable to check in" error for some reason. Getting frustrated and would use someone's code if I know how to get it to go through.
Go back to where you select the stores and type in the zip and select the closest store as pickup location. Then enter the checkin code. Then switch back to your preferred pickup stores.

smaller stores, huh? i figure those smaller stores get thin stock so odds are less compared to say, a big mall store that will have at least a few more size runs.
Yeah I thought about that logic too, but hey if it aint broke, dont fix it lol

Plus more people probably enter at those bigger stores

So it sounds like although a bunch of stores are getting them, it's gonna be around 2-3 pairs per size?? that scares me if so...

Got my 10M!!! Thanks for being gracious and explaining and sharing codes. I stopped into FTL twice today. The first time the gal went to the back room and I ended up getting logged out of the app. I couldn't log back in and got locked out of my acct. She said something about there being bad interference in the store. Maybe that was all true.

The second time I went in she and I both tried checking in with the button and also putting in the code. Neither way would go through. Two guys that are resellers and work at a sneaker boutique stopped in during this time and checked in on their phones through the beacon connection.

Anyhow, I was able to check in using a code here and I have my 10M headstart. Let's go!!! Oh, and my gold toes just showed up!

I kind of wanna gamble and only pick the store closest to me lol

the other spots are only like 45 minutes away, but id rather just run to my local spot

You bought 2 pairs in advance at resell price. Now you need more pairs at retail? Lol
well i highly doubt these will only be $220 come sadderday, but i guess we'll see.. one pair is for a friend. i'll gladly p ay 220 to secure a pair early. if i get more for retail, good deal, i can always get my 220 back.. if not, i get a pair for less than the going resell price. also this shop only got 1 very small size run. by comparison, they got twice as many royals.

Denver area folks -

Shoe Palaces are doing in store raffles today, think they end tonight and start calling heads tomorrow. Sounds like each place is getting quite a few. I was told by one employee they had twelve size 11s at that location.

I kind of wanna gamble and only pick the store closest to me lol

the other spots are only like 45 minutes away, but id rather just run to my local spot

I’ve tried that a couple times but came up empty handed, even during a win streak. Weird thing is, most of the time it picks my closest spot anyway. Idk if it’s due to chking in there w the beacon tho..

I’ve tried that a couple times but came up empty handed, even during a win streak. Weird thing is, most of the time it picks my closest spot anyway. Idk if it’s due to chking in there w the beacon tho..
3 it is lol

i hate how it changes my zip to the furthest one even tho i use my zip

Last edited:
I would expect these to sell out like the 3’s did last week

If you want the shoe and can get a good price I would jump on them ASAP

Back
Top Bottom