Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I went to the mall at lunch to get my 10 minutes headstart. Saw a few people coming in asking employees how the app worked. One guy was saying he got burned on the Gold Toes and that wasn't happening again. When I asked, the manager would only tell me that they had more Bred Toes than they had Gold Toes last week. One blog (I forgot which one) called this a "Mega GR". Only time will tell, but I think atleast on day one, everyone will eat.

Btw I don’t understand how the codes work for the head start if you aren’t present at the location with your Bluetooth? Can someone explain lol

Mega GR lol...you shouldn't read that blog anymore

It may be a little more plentiful than some of the higher profile OG 1's but let's not act like these are holiday 11 numbers

Btw I don’t understand how the codes work for the head start if you aren’t present at the location with your Bluetooth? Can someone explain lol

You can enter the code manually, “checking in” at any random store allows you to carry over that 1 MHS to any other store.

Mega GR lol...you shouldn't read that blog anymore

It may be a little more plentiful than some of the higher profile OG 1's but let's not act like these are holiday 11 numbers

As many L’s NT’ers took last week on the All Star releases, & not including BC 3’s there’s a hunger for a W. If it’s BRED Toe’s then so be it.

how much headstart can u get frm check ins. 3 min?

Every minute counts.
67786374-6A76-4A17-A78D-1E8FDA67C848.png

are all of these "mom and pops" selling j's early in the east coast? never heard of such a thing here in LA

Back
Top Bottom