Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Norfolk, VA

Janaf Shopping Center Shoe City is getting these. Raffles started yesterday but they were lowkey and disconnected the phone. I’m on the way there to get a ticket now

How do you guys go about choosing which stores to select? So many near me are getting them even some that never get anything.

Me, in NYC I choose two flagships that get a lot and one smaller one that some people would overlook.

Champs definitely had the royals. Weird they had the gold toes but are not getting these.

They are dropping flyknit jeters exclusively. This might be a way of footstores to try and split traffic...but nobody wants flyknit jeters smh

It’s hit or miss with 1s at Champs and Finish Line.. but Foot Locker and Footaction always get em around me. It would have been nice if Champs got em, I’ve been hitting on everything there lately.

i signed up for a dtlr raffle. I know for sure they back door, but I am giving it a try since I was near a store for lunch.

Can't believe Champs is sitting this one out. Any reason?

Also seems like Champs stock must've been distributed between FTL and FTA.

It’s the company

Champs as a brand going forward won’t carry many(if any) Jordan releases going forward

They will still get stuff but even when they do their allocation has been turned waaaayyy down as it seems the company wants champs to have a different focus other than Jordan brand

It’s the company

Champs as a brand going forward won’t carry many(if any) Jordan releases going forward

They will still get stuff but even when they do their allocation has been turned waaaayyy down as it seems the company wants champs to have a different focus other than Jordan brand

wow... really? wtf

Update on Janaf Shoe City, they're starting to turn people away seems like. I walked up to one of the girls and she was starting to say "sorry we"

Then the manager walked over and told her to let me fill a ticket :lol:

are people really worried about striking out on these?

i can't judge the hype
Hype was through the roof at one point, but people seem a bit burned out after the past week of chaos. They'll 100% sell out day 1, but there'll probably be more people sitting out than expected

Lol I won my black cement 3s there too. Where do you normally win @? 9/10 I win @ Menlo Park Mall in Edison.

My luck with apps is horrible. Besides the bc3 I think I’ve only hit for Royal 1s. That was at menlo though for me and the wife.

wow... really? wtf

Yea I mean it’s nothing new all brands under that umbrella are suppose to represent a different thing

FTL/HOH = basketball

FTA = urban which is why they carry jeans etc..

Champs = running and very kid friendly as far as stuff for kids goes outside of a kids ftl

All brands get a mixture of sneakers clearly and will continue to just champs has been allocated down as far as Jordan shoes goes

I’m sure exceptions will occur like holiday drops etc..

Back
Top Bottom