Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Can't believe Champs is sitting this one out. Any reason?

Also seems like Champs stock must've been distributed between FTL and FTA.

To my surprise I pulled up my FTL app to reserve and I have a 9 min HS without checking in.. FTL is weird. I guess they gave me the credit and restarted my spending.. theyre so strange.

Still unsure about whether or not 0 spending and 9-10 min head starts cancel each other out.

Yeah, I am locked in. Just need to go by the nearby location and get that 10 mins.

Yesterday I locked into that San Bernardino store that homie posted the FTL code on here, so Im at 10 min now locally. Pretty sure folks on here will be sharing them FTL codes throughout the day. Good luck fam.

To my surprise I pulled up my FTL and I have a 9 min HS without checking in.. FTL is weird. I guess they gave me the credit and restarted my spending.. theyre so strange.

Still unsure about whether or not 0 spending and 9-10 min head starts cancel each other out.

Your spending must've reset. Does it show "spend $300 to maintain Platinum status"? If that's the case, you should spend before locking in any release.

I know when all my accounts reset in December, I didn't hit for the next releases until the BC3's this Saturday. I was hitting all releases up until my account reset.

Your spending must've reset. Does it show "spend $300 to maintain Platinum status"? If that's the case, you should spend before locking in any release.

I know when all my accounts reset in December, I didn't hit for the next releases until the BC3's this Saturday. I was hitting all releases up until my account reset.

Thanks for the input! Mine actually just says Im platinum until next year. I was surprised because even though Im sure my spending reset, my BC III purchase never even showed up on the app. Doesnt say the usual "spend 300 to maintain" etc. though so I might be good?

Yup, no Champs in Toronto selling them too. Only footlocker + footaction and the typical boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom