Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

each different size has its own barcode. if yall talking about the barcode pic posted by that jays4days dude, its for a size 10.5

and i havent heard of any1 having success at FTL. only FTAs are doing this it seems.

got the fuel site to load but the sizes dont show up. it just says COMING SOON. at 19:00 pm in greece.. which is an hour ago.

Did they even attempt to scan it?

yeah, the girl tried a few sizes for me. my mistake was showing the barcode on the app. i shouldve just showed a picture of the barcode and said my brother sent it to me so they dont know what shoe..

Wanted to check Foot Action today In Ny
tenor.gif

Anyone know if there is a limit to coping multiples off this jig? Like if you cop 10 pairs within a week, will they blacklist you from doing this in the future?

Jesus, people can't even read in here. No wonder you still haven't gotten a pair

There are people on here well into the double digit # of pairs they have copped, kinda surprised some people (in the US only) are still empty handed with all the info on here. Might also be REALLY bad luck with the stores around them.

Wait so where are these pairs coming from??

FTL employee told me today that they withheld stock from release (probably because of bots) and got half the number of pairs of Bred Toes they thought they would get (which was already a small number). They were going to restock the website but my guess is they know sneaker social media will lead to the website basically getting botted to death.

Back
Top Bottom