Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I wish i could try going to ftl/ fta to cop with barcode but they dont got my sz 14 available on the app. Big feet lose again. Looks like im tighter than i thought with money and gonna have to resell the bred toes i got coming from stockx. Ugh looks like its retail or bust

Are yall store orders actually shipping or is it in limbo? Most orders go through with purchase but doesn't actually ship due to the bs a store manager put on the order.
"Unsalable", "Defected", etc. Just my experience with doing this jig in the past.

All this is is a stock locate been doing it for years and USUALLY they only allow it to happen IN-STORE after the first 2 weeks for GRs and a month for QS.. but also depends on the store that gets the order they can always deny it and not send it to another store so even tho it says it went through you will get a "NO STOCK" email before too long.. and as many people say they are hitting most of the time is on bigger sizes 10+ if yours stores won't let you or it won't go thru try it on Saturday (which would be 2 weeks since release)
Edit- this is only for FTL HOH FTA locations

Man still dont have a pair but I don't have that time to go around to stores and do the stock locate stuff you guys all mentioning.

Not meant to be but all good. Don't think I'd even wear these anyway... too many other kicks in rotation to wear

Still haven't got one pair retail. Guess I'm washed lol

Have to look in this thread more often

Are yall store orders actually shipping or is it in limbo? Most orders go through with purchase but doesn't actually ship due to the bs a store manager put on the order.
"Unsalable", "Defected", etc. Just my experience with doing this jig in the past.

I got a shipping notification yesterday from my Monday morning Champs order.

The prices for theses jordan 1 kept going up just a little form what I see... again just a little. I feel bad for anyone that still as not got there pair. Good luck to you it will happen sometimes you have to say the hell with it and just get them... if you want them that bad just saying

Anyone who placed store order from Tuesday get a shipping notification yet? Haven't got one from my end

FTA and FTL have a 2 week lock on placing in store orders for new releases. If yours shipped that may be different, like from another store not from the warehouse. but I was told any order placed before that 2 week lock was removed was being held in waiting.

My order from Sunday shipped the order from Monday shipped now I’m waiting for yesterday’s order to ship

Back
Top Bottom