Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

whats solemates tho
giphy.gif

I paid 260 for black toes, 220 for black and whites, 415 for chis and 320 for black/reds all from June to October last year.

Felt like a sucker at the time, feeling better now lol. I dumped a bunch of old airmaxs for them at least. Now I just want another pair of each.. but I’ll def wait for another release.
Damn $415 for Chicago’s tho. Why did you wait so long to purchase? Srs question.

Damn $415 for Chicago’s tho. Why did you wait so long to purchase? Srs question.
I was never in to AJ1s until last April when I got the royals. I always liked them in store but hated them on my feet.
Was part of the baggy jean crew for so long, and hated the look of the shoe being covered so I just stayed away forever.
A few years ago I started wearing more fitted pants, so when I put the royals on last April, I fell in love and felt like I had missed out so long.
I offed a bunch of old airmaxs and shoxs I had and went ham on AJ1s after that.
I had to get all the OG color ways otherwise no point in having any AJ1s in my mind. But I'm obsessive and can wear sneakers all day every day.

Just got my sns pair and upon first look, the shade of red is a lot better than I thought it would look. Not much to complain about. Another pair of 1’s that will get mileage. :nthat:

Yep I'm wearing my Chicago's right now, and the leather is super soft and comfortable on foot. Obviously SBB have better quality leather on the orange and white parts, but the black parts are kind of stiff and not as good as the Chicago's. One thing I like about the Chicago's and Black Toes is that they use the same leather on all panels of the shoe so it breaks in really nice and is very comfortable to wear.
Wearing mine right now too. Reading forum between sets.

Nice to see Chicago's getting much love as of late, feels like they get neglected when comparing quality and comfort. They're top notch, king of all 1's. Not even a questionable. Don't try it.

Chi's are the BOAT GOAT

its been lit y'all, FTL pair came in today. got my 2 pairs of these stashed. see y'all for the game royals :emoji_beers:

my footlocker pair came in today, easiest cop, old school style ..thanks for letting us eat 1st.

Nice to see Chicago's getting much love as of late, feels like they get neglected when comparing quality and comfort. They're top notch, king of all 1's. Not even a questionable. Don't try it.

Chi's are the BOAT GOAT

2015 Chicagos were my first 1's, that's the one that started it all for me. Payed resell because I struck out with the draw. Still my favorite OG to this day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom