Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2a.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2a.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 17
i was just super pissed about the black toe release on snkrs.....i was thirsty to hit on top3s and use that as trade capital

Just got my FTL phone order pears in, there's a EAS (east bay) sticker on each of the shoe box instead of the typical FTL one. I know they share inventory but its just an interesting data point because you never know if the restocks are going to be on footlocker or east bay site, yet they obviously take it from the same warehouses.

Bred toes killing top 3 but like dude said its all opinions.

I'm about to be 30 feel like im too old for the mismatch shoe stuff
Wnen I bought mine I had buyers remorse at my age but when they showed up I was so happy I got them the shoe is really freaking dope. I don’t wear them they are on ice untill I sell my Collection. And some point I will grow up and stop doing this and recoup as much as I can back I can’t use PayPal otherwise I start putting them up there now for sale. All my shoes are a 10.5 was told and read that eBay will now be using a different platform instead of PayPal in about six months. So as soon has that happens I will be selling everything.

Chicago going for 600+ on stockx...

That's amazing to me. I think they will come back out in next year or two.

Gonna sit on these Bred Toes and see if I unDS them or not.

In the mean time, 17 Royals are my go to 1s. Nike killed it with those IMO. I love them.

Back
Top Bottom