Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

jordan_roty_grey_black_800_01.jpg
jordan_roty_grey_black_800_02.jpg
jordan_roty_grey_black_800_03.jpg
Christ!

I see these jumping in a few months like game royals. Looks like a colorway that matches with a lot of stuff.

Def gonna up in price as times goes on. I laugh when I see resellers trying to flip these for much above retail right now tbh guess they just have no patience.

Edit - plus I really love how salty some resellers are when they copped 12 odd pairs of these backdoor and now can't make a profit

I called Nike to ask why I havent gotten shipping on my ROYs when others clearly have and they said they are trying to locate it in one of the warehouses and if they cant find it by today/tomorrow they will cancel it. I'm getting tired of Nike's BS.. it's always something with SNKRS app. I can never just get a win??

Thankfully I have a pair coming from NBA store but still.. Never heard of such a thing smh.

Check your local FTA if they didnt have them this past weekend, 3 stores by me just got shipments in

just called the one in Aurora... they got em yesterday, sold out. Sucks cuz I got off at 5 too but that probably would have been too late.

Copped from SNKRS. Mine came in yesterday afternoon. Crazy that they shipped so fast.

The quality on these is very nice. It’s hard to use reference because JB has been executing the OG 1s very well as of late. But the leather on these seems like it will hold up great for regular wear. Especially on the toe box. Only complaint is the primary laces not being sail colored.

Yeah the sneaker game is over. I was in the front of the line at a footlocker and everyone behind me was asking for size 7.5-8.5. People used to only cop their sizes now they check stock x to see what size to flip. I even saw chinese people looping for smaller sizes. This was in Indiana were there aren't many asians...

Back
Top Bottom