Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

These definitely that trade-bait. Seems hype is high, and i ain't feeling em like say, Breds.
Maybe these and some change oughta do it. Right?

Last edited:
5119C21A-D03B-4234-8409-DEA3050D2683.jpeg
Fresh! Quality a1

Ok, so this is crazy. I took an L on SKNRS Saturday morning and right after that I tried to get on Footlocker's site... well as we all know it was going crazy that morning. So kept trying and kept seeing people saying they were able to get through at different times.... so about an hour after release time, I finally was able to get on the site and cart my size... but the site kept going in and out, so I was never able to follow through with the purchase. After a couple more hours , I gave up and just went the Stock X route.

Well, fast forward to Sunday morning. I get up and check my accounts. Just for fun I get on Footlocker's site... and my cart still has my size in it.. So I pay for it hoping somehow I get them, I kept thinking that their site would refund me for the error, cause they were sold out....... well this morning I got my shipping confirmation from Footlocker. Wow!

Missed out on the launch as I had to spend time with family.

So, I walk into FTL at lunchtime and low and behold, they had my size in stock. Quality is top.

Walked out with shoes in hand and feeling absolutely blessed.

Here’s hoping everyone who is still looking for a pair gets one.

Happy Thanksgiving week!

How high was stock for these anyway? I scored one pair on snkrs and then walked into my Shoe Palace a little after opening and got two more. Seems like a lot of people on my fb groups are reselling these (which I think is stupid for the prices they're charging because I don't think there was much issue with scoring a pair if you woke up and got down to SP). I wear a size 9 for what it's worth. So 9, 9, and a 9.5. I'll be rocking and stocking one. The other (9.5 that's too big) has already been sold on stockx

NBA store shipped.. not sure what shipping they use. SNKRS pair hasn't shipped yet which is odd.

Yeah, these shoes are really nice. I'm keeping them.

I won't post pics because there are plenty of pics already lol.

Back
Top Bottom