What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
16F6A622-AA86-474A-AD67-1217A72A732E.jpeg

Pappy approved.

Came up to the mall to wait around til 3 about any unclaimeds in my size and they had an unraffled size 6 so we swooped it up for the lady.

I guess my opinion isn't very popular but I'll be clear.
I don't care to be included, I hardly post. I enjoy the discussion and new pictures/ leaks leading up to releases but afterwards the pics and impatient shipping talk take away from it but whatever that's on me.
i understand what you are saying, but whatever someone post is as significant to them as your post is to you though.......

Just picked up my FTL pair from Southbay Galleria. That FTL only had 1 FSR total 10 pairs. I got the 11 but doubting any left overs. Mgr was complaining about how Ltd they were

not at all.. I find it useless and corny. Unless you have some flaw to point out or something different from the other I don't see a reason. People just wanna fit in and need attention. brb posting my pair and will post the rest when they come in

u complaining about people posting pics of the shoe in the thread for the shoe, is most definitely useless. theyre doing nothing wrong by posting pics. i mean, we all knew what the shoes looked like a week in advance, because of nike stock pics. so should no personal pics of shoes ever be posted on this forum? use common sense.

put on your big boy pants and just scroll past if you dont want to see the pics. takes literally 2 seconds. stop being a diva.

L on snkrs for my size 8.
Hit buy now and did Apple Pay within seconds of drop. Pended for 15 mins then got the L.
Washed :blush:

not at all.. I find it useless and corny. Unless you have some flaw to point out or something different from the other I don't see a reason. People just wanna fit in and need attention. brb posting my pair and will post the rest when they come in
U seem real salty.

I say get the bred toes now. Looking like you could get them on stockx in your size for $220ish + shipping. Bred toes > either homages or cap and gowns (plus cap and gowns are $250 :smh:)

Great point there. I forgot that they were $250. Probably would be like $280 after tax/ship to CA.:blush:

I've never copped from StockX before. Seeing some recent things about fakes being sent and people having issues with them made me pause while the company's popularity grew. I signed up today though at least. The lowest for a Bred Toe in my 14 would be $247 after shipping. Not bad, not bad:nthat:

Finally picked mine up at Valley Fair and the leather is nice and plush. Stitching job right down the middle of the shoe is pretty cool too!

Got through on finishline.com at around 10:05 am , kept getting errors each step to final step, hit refresh every step and it worked

Love these in hand, but they look even harder to pull off in person. Patiently waiting for the on-feet pics. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom