What should JB do with this sneaker?

• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
25B408CC-AD71-42AF-B7E0-6B1657C41B6B.jpeg
great post

Prices are creeping up on Stockx. Yesterday at the time of app countdowns 9.5 was $240. Now highest bid is $293.

YAWN..... PRICES WILL FALL RIGHT BACK DOWN ONCE SNKRS UNDERCUTTING BEGINS..

Also seems these are more of collectors jig so once that market dries up hard to pay double retail for these... sellers market if they can catch those who don't wanna wait. weeks time i predict 220 range

Also 11’s next week.

not at all.. I find it useless and corny. Unless you have some flaw to point out or something different from the other I don't see a reason. People just wanna fit in and need attention. brb posting my pair and will post the rest when they come in

Just picked my pair up at footlocker, is it true you can’t use coupons on new releases anymore?

The manager at my Footlocker said it’s a company wide rule now.

Also first time entering anything for Lapstone & Hammer online. At least they give you a 20% code for striking out. But you gotta use it by the of the next day:rolleyes

Just picked my pair up at footlocker, is it true you can’t use coupons on new releases anymore?

The Footlocker I just picked up from had a very obvious sign that said no discounts for SELECT releases posted at the registers

Could you imagine if only 1 pic of the shoes was allowed per thread. That would be great, huh?
damn rubbed some of you wrong way huh :rofl:... this is the only logical reason but we all know what it looks like. Unless it's a dope shot or something different but these stock shots people take are just so they feel included.

From my understanding they just added 11s and yeezys. QS have always been excluded but everything else is a go........

damn rubbed some of you wrong way huh :rofl:... this is the only logical reason but we all know what it looks like. Unless it's a dope shot or something different but these stock shots people take are just so they feel included.
Just leave the thread. It's not that difficult.

so you joined a shoe forum to be included, right?
200w.webp

Back
Top Bottom