Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

No doubt man they %100 legit got a lot from them. Don't know where you're at but they ship from FLA i usually get my packages in 2 days
Nor cal but I can wait I got plenty of shoes just want to make sure I get em u know?. Lol thanks again eBay I saw 2 pairs sz8 one at 220 the other 2
190 still at auction so it will end higher obviously.
EDIT: dang just noticed ur 2004 join date! :pimp:

Last edited:
Nor cal but I can wait I got plenty of shoes just want to make sure I get em u know?. Lol thanks again eBay I saw 2 pairs sz8 one at 220 the other 2
190 still at auction so it will end higher obviously.
EDIT: dang just noticed ur 2004 join date! :pimp:

yea man i feel like the old head usually on the boards at the age of 29 :rofl:

04 when nt beat battles were classic :smokin

Last edited:

Nope ur not. My old name was on NT since 01 or 02. That's when kicks were cheap and the NT DC summits at ESPNZone were the place to be. Let's just say I've been married almost 8yrs and when I started on NT I didn't even know my hubby.

Nope ur not. My old name was on NT since 01 or 02. That's when kicks were cheap and the NT DC summits at ESPNZone were the place to be. Let's just say I've been married almost 8yrs and when I started on NT I didn't even know my hubby.

ESPNzone :smokin

Man! I need these, im not liking my chances with only footlocker online cos I live in Australia. Only time ive ever got through was with powder blue 3's lol.

I checked the launch locator and it seems no store in reasonable driving distance besides the hohs is getting these. Are any of the other big chains saying anything about these?

Damn a female that's been on nt since 01!? Nice. It's just funny cuz nowadays all the girls r into jays. U def been in the game a long time salute.

Bro I'm getting ready to have a baby and turn 31! >:
Enjoy that 29 while it lasts felt like 30 was so much older. Lol I guess the 3 in30
But ya man that's nice u just been on the forums at a younger age definitely smart if u ask me.
U were on top of game at a younger age as far as Internet forums.

I guess it's only old heads checking for these?
laugh.gif
Lol. I hope so...and the GS females.  Seems like another shoe that the ladies like.

Theres a story behind this shoe, I hope everyone continues too miss so we can cop, well you guys can cop n resell for retail to me lol

I'll obviously have a great damn wknd if I get a call for these and VI's! :D :wow:
Been on these since pics surfaced, and I've also wanted a denim sneak for a sec now so, these 1s really work. Will be very versatile to style with as well.

Last edited:
anyone know if these are tl only?? 9-9
on none tl onlys so i got my fingers crossed on these too..

FTL Launch Locator was showing FCFS for all Dallas locations. Stopped by 2 HoH last night before they closed and was able to get some raffles for these. Hopefully, I get lucky!

FTL Launch Locator was showing FCFS for all Dallas locations. Stopped by 2 HoH last night before they closed and was able to get some raffles for these. Hopefully, I get lucky!
There are a few locations doing FCFS. In dallas

Yep, Northpark, Town East, and Parks Arlington. Definitely places to avoid tomorrow morning. 

Back
Top Bottom