Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

My wife has been asking for Fathers Day gift ideas. Didn't want her to spend an arm and a leg. My size was still showing...just happened to leave the page open before leaving for work.

smile.gif

REPPED. Let's see if she takes the bait/hint. Perfect Fathers Day shoe.
I hate to quote myself...but there was a shoe sized package on my doorstep when I got off work today...I acted like I didn't see it...

*ruh roh*

nerd.gif

180 is the max I'll pay for these, cuz that's what they'd come out to here in Canada. Probably gonna wake up and strike out like crazy on Saturday :smh:

I know for a fact these are going to be an easy cop in my city, most people don't like 1s and this release is being over shadowed by the other releases

My Niketown is doing fcfs for these and for the 11 lows, plus all the rsvp winners are going to be in line. I really hope I'm able just cop online so I don' t have to deal with the lines.

These arnt dropping on Eastbay It seems and NDC dosent ship too AUS, man **** this ****

Only one Hoh is gting them in my area out of 3... Gt my raffle ticket earlier. Hope I gt that call...
J 1 used to be easy to copp in Houston but times done change
I called Footaction (Greenspoint) on Tuesday and asked if they're doing raffles and they said it was FCFS, went during lunch today to pick up a raffle ticket for WTKD and found out they're doing raffles on the 1's now... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I know for a fact these are going to be an easy cop in my city, most people don't like 1s and this release is being over shadowed by the other releases
Dang if uh think that please pm me and hold me down a pair. 2 places I know of in the Bay Area getting these

I called Footaction (Greenspoint) on Tuesday and asked if they're doing raffles and they said it was FCFS, went during lunch today to pick up a raffle ticket for WTKD and found out they're doing raffles on the 1's now... :smh: :smh::smh: :smh:
Lol that was my plan b' the closer we gt.to Rd the more stressed I am...
This release kind of take me back to the asg weekend release... I thought the black/blue ones would be an easy copp.. So I went after the lebron first.... The.rest is history... I still don't own a pair of them royals....

Only know 3 spots in LA doing FCFS. PM if you know any others and I'll hit you with the ones I know

I'm pissed. I look on FTL launch locator and they say this store is doing a raffle Weds and Thursday. I call this morning to make sure and they told me it's a raffle. I drive 1hr 30 min outta the way for this raffle for an employee to tell me they're FCFS. This is why I hate the shoe scene now. I remember when employees were helpful.

Now I gotta decide if I wanna wake up Saturday on my vacay to drive 1hr to get to a store at 7am or just wait to try my luck at NikeTown at 10am. I'm debating b/c Niketown is also releasing 11 lows at the same time & I don't even feel like being in that crowd at 8 mos pregnant.

The line is out the door for the WTKD raffle & I'm tempted to stay here in line for that just in case employees are lying about the Jordan 1's.

Leaning towards online or bust but I'm not paying more than $150 shipped for these. I refuse.

Now I gotta decide if I wanna wake up Saturday on my vacay to drive 1hr to get to a store at 7am or just wait to try my luck at NikeTown at 10am. I'm debating b/c Niketown is also releasing 11 lows at the same time & I don't even feel like being in that crowd at 8 mos pregnant.

The line is out the door for the WTKD raffle & I'm tempted to stay here in line for that just in case employees are lying about the Jordan 1's.

Leaning towards online or bust but I'm not paying more than $150 shipped for these. I refuse.
I wouldn't waste my time for the WTKD raffle, the chances of you winning are slim. I personally would go back on saturday to cop the FCFS 1's

Congrats @mochachip2 and good luck!

Thanks! Yeah an update after waiting in line and talking to a few employees they said they didn't get many calls about the 1's and just decided to do FCFS. They said I'd probably only be in line with the people who wanted the infrareds 11s for kids.

I've decided I'll try my luck in line and just make sure my phone is charged to try simultaneously online. All I know is at 8 mos preggo I only have about 1hr of patience standing on my feet. They seemed pretty koo at the store tho so I'm hoping to get a pair at retail.

Thanks! Yeah an update after waiting in line and talking to a few employees they said they didn't get many calls about the 1's and just decided to do FCFS. They said I'd probably only be in line with the people who wanted the infrareds 11s for kids.

I've decided I'll try my luck in line and just make sure my phone is charged to try simultaneously online. All I know is at 8 mos preggo I only have about 1hr of patience standing on my feet. They seemed pretty koo at the store tho so I'm hoping to get a pair at retail.
Dang my girls 9 months and shes ready for it to end.lol. Try calling FTL corporate. I can't stand when shoe stores do things like that.
O ya and congrats

Last edited:
I'm pissed. I look on FTL launch locator and they say this store is doing a raffle Weds and Thursday. I call this morning to make sure and they told me it's a raffle. I drive 1hr 30 min outta the way for this raffle for an employee to tell me they're FCFS. This is why I hate the shoe scene now. I remember when employees were helpful.

sobesoles got em 159

sobesoles got em 159
Repped. I said f it and pulled the trigger. I know Ima strike out on release day I normally don't order from sites like this bit I really want these and for 175 shipped I said f it. Thanks again.

Repped. I said f it and pulled the trigger. I know Ima strike out on release day I normally don't order from sites like this bit I really want these and for 175 shipped I said f it. Thanks again.

No doubt man they %100 legit got a lot from them. Don't know where you're at but they ship from FLA i usually get my packages in 2 days

Back
Top Bottom