Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Royals coldcity coldcity ?

So glad I decided to get a second pair of these a few months ago. Noticed a seller charging $350+ for black and red KO's.

No Royals coldcity coldcity ?

So glad I decided to get a second pair of these a few months ago. Noticed a seller charging $350+ for black and red KO's.

dont like royals at all

glad i doubled on blk/red KO's too @Sneakerfan1 threw me a cp3 oop for my dbl of those .. i was anticipating that happening because it happened with the 1st "pre yellowed" set

Last edited:
In stores these were probably the easiest ones, because everyone was after the Toro IV's.

I had to pick them up at two different malls and thought I was going to miss out on these, because the store opened at 8 instead of 10.

Same thing happened here, didn't care for the 4s and thankfully got the 1s with ease. Actually wish I doubled up.

You can wear shadows with anythingl!!love my shadows! No hype easy copp here in Houston when they came out they were sitting in stores on release date, but did eventually sell out like same day or the next day.

You can wear shadows with anythingl!!love my shadows! No hype easy copp here in Houston when they came out they were sitting in stores on release date, but did eventually sell out like same day or the next day.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I passed on the shadows on RD idk why...smh..but I ended up scooping up a pair from my local villa like months later. It's a .5 down from my normal size and fit a little snug but it's cool

Last edited:
shadows quality is far better than royals and breds and that comes from someone that had em all in his hands , too bad i couldnt spook a 13 for retail but anyway

shadows quality is far better than royals and breds and that comes from someone that had em all in his hands , too bad i couldnt spook a 13 for retail but anyway

There isn't a consensus. It varies according to what you got.

All royals, black toes, shadows, black/red aren't the same.

Royals were the best out of mine.

Found another pair of shadows in my sz...but for $300 :x

Prices jumped like that?

On the black toes also?

Far better??? Did you just look at them in hand or do you actually have them/wore them?

There isn't a consensus. It varies according to what you got.

All royals, black toes, shadows, black/red aren't the same.

Royals were the best out of mine.
Prices jumped like that?

On the black toes also?
yep blk toes were 200-250 pre dec 28 now 300-350

I see breds not only have consumers going crazy but these sellers as well with the prices i'm hearing for certain colorways lol

Real talk I'm starting to like my Shadows more than my Royals and my black/reds that I got rid of. Such a clean, versatile, understated CW.

I'm with you guys. Most versatile pair and more comfortable than any other Jordan I've had (sold all mine off except for these).

Think I may have to track down a second pair of these, doubled up on every other one besides these. Havent got too many wears with these as my royals but its coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom