Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea what ye did to the royals was cray

Lol you guys really feel like they made 1's hot? I mean 'ye in the royal 1's rustled some feathers but I remember looking for '01 pairs before the banned 1's drop and they were still rather costly to come across. Anywho, TheTrapper posted in the black toe thread that these were gonna be VERY LIMITED and said the release date for them would be July 27th....this is about to get interesting

Lol you guys really feel like they made 1's hot? I mean 'ye in the royal 1's rustled some feathers but I remember looking for '01 pairs before the banned 1's drop and they were still rather costly to come across. Anywho, TheTrapper posted in the black toe thread that these were gonna be VERY LIMITED and said the release date for them would be July 27th....this is about to get interesting
what happened to a june release?

what happened to a june release?

No official date, but I'm hearing its the 7/27 too.

I wouldn't say made them hot , with Royals being limited and the N/A treatment that alone would make them hot. But to deny the impact Ye wearing these and it being posted on ever sneaker blog did for the hype for the relase or better yet bringing 1 's back to the masses did would be downplaying it big time. Any buyer of Jordans who's been around for awhile know 1's have been bastarized more than any J and aren't usually on top of people wish list as far as J's goes. Now 1's are going for 300/400 bucks. Just look what happened when the blogs start calling the mint roshee "yeezys"

that july 27th is subject to change....but that was from the FNL national managers meeting nike /jb nite showing

i personally think they will push em up...end of june would be the likely push up date

what did we have last july retro wise...olympic 6 and 7's right ? 

that july 27th is subject to change....but that was from the FNL national managers meeting nike /jb nite showing

i personally think they will push em up...end of june would be the likely push up date

what did we have last july retro wise...olympic 6 and 7's right ? 
yea i think in that order to for july

No official date, but I'm hearing its the 7/27 too.
i guess i can live with the date being pushed back per say,but still no pics being released is weird

Yeah, guess its gonna be lk the few other pairs that took forever for pics to surface. Trapper info is right. FNL is my side hustle during the week, and my manager just got back from the meeting.

From what I have seen I don't think much is coming out in July so if they do release then it would be better. I mean judging by everything It looks pretty crowded for these to release in June. Seeing that we have the low 11's, black grape 5's, playoff 8's all coming out a week apart from each other. Then again who knows with JB these days, they might just release them on June 22 like some people have said. Then if that is the case we will have heat dropping every week in June and putting a hole in people's wallets.

I saw a bloke walking in what looked like a fresh pair of these just this week. Broke my neck to peep the heel, saw it empty :smile: no jumpman

I saw a bloke walking in what looked like a fresh pair of these just this week. Broke my neck to peep the heel, saw it empty :smile: no jumpman

Are you sure they weren't the black/shadow grey dunks from the j-pack? Lol

No real hype on these.

They should be fairly easy to get.

Excited.

Dreams.... You have a first born to give though so I guess there's a chance they could be easIER. Hopefully my soul will do. These won't be easy to get in the slightest.

No real hype on these.

They should be fairly easy to get.

Excited.

Future my man these will NOT be easy to obtain especially if JB goes the limited route with these. Everybody is focused on the Black Toes which is why there is no hype. Things will surely pick up after that release.

Future my man these will NOT be easy to obtain especially if JB goes the limited route with these. Everybody is focused on the Black Toes which is why there is no hype. Things will surely pick up after that release.

They'll probably be in the same numbers as the Knicks, Celtics and Royals

People shouldn't include the black and gold, because they were special and related to the Jordan Brand classic.

Hopefully they announce the white/royals and all the royal 1 crybabies can be like "I'm def getting those" and leave this release alone. Alas, a man can dream, a man can dream

Lol one's have always been my favorite Jordan's. It's sad what the hype has done. Just last year I was able to cop my DMP's for $165. Now I'm seeing dudes pushing em for between $300-$500. I definitely hope these get slept on like the Celts.

They'll probably be in the same numbers as the Knicks, Celtics and Royals

People shouldn't include the black and gold, because they were special and related to the Jordan Brand classic.

My original thought was more along the lines of Knicks, Celtics, and Chicago numbers. But after that FNL managers meeting, they were told very limited. For now, I'm going to put these in the same category as the Royals/Black Toes.

As far as the Black/Gold 1s those were a legit QS.

Lol, where exactly do these hype meters or gauges cone from? Do they sell them at a store like a thermometer or are we just tossing darts blindfolded on a shoe that's 3 months away?

My prediction was that every OG colorway 1 would be harder and harder to get. I'll know by the time the black toes release but its coming to fruition. I still have battle scars from getting those royals. I need the black/grey and black/red. I don't wanna end up like those guys that had to buy the counterpart dunks from the j-pack to quench my thirst lol....no really I don't

I doubt i get these. I have the last release and the Nike Air isn't important enough to me at $140 for a sneaker I've worn maybe 5 times since I've gotten them.

Lol, where exactly do these hype meters or gauges cone from? Do they sell them at a store like a thermometer or are we just tossing darts blindfolded on a shoe that's 3 months away?

Blindfolded tossin darts bro, you don't even know it :lol: ... I'm just going by the info my boy received at a FNL managers meeting. These were listed as limited. As far as the hype meters go, I purchased one at the same store I copped my Royals from on 2/16/13 :rofl:

comes complimentary once you sign on to niketalk and visit sites like iss and hypebeast

call me what you like but I like the jumpman version over OG.  (I love all high top 1's so I dont care if its OG or Jumpman im still coppin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom