Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Jesus H Christ!
There are a few bids for over $1k for these on stockx!
Some people have lost their minds!
What the flip is going on!
At this rate I'm never grabbing a pair of 1's for retail ever again!

You could also look at the glass half full and sell some of the pairs you aren’t wearing since their value is currently at an all time high.

good luck all
5377B30E-57D5-412A-8DC3-24E8CBE713E7.png

The thousand dollar ASKS on StockX mean nothing, ain’t nobody paying that. Maybe some very dumb person??? Idk

I don’t know if RD is too far away but it does seem weird how there aren’t really any sales or people with them in hand to sell. I thought on GRs there’s at least a decent amount of pairs that are out early and flipped on the resale sites
If you don’t like the asks, we’ve got a highest bid at $1,200.
1114C08A-31D9-43C0-BB89-D284E57049BF.png

The thousand dollar ASKS on StockX mean nothing, ain’t nobody paying that. Maybe some very dumb person??? Idk

I don’t know if RD is too far away but it does seem weird how there aren’t really any sales or people with them in hand to sell. I thought on GRs there’s at least a decent amount of pairs that are out early and flipped on the resale sites
If you don’t like the asks, we’ve got a highest bid at $1,200.
1114C08A-31D9-43C0-BB89-D284E57049BF.png
A very dumb person lol

"it ain't trickin' if you got it"

Dumbest **** I've ever heard, but remember, that line was created by rappers that endorse foolish spending habits. Many of those same rappers are broke af now.

It's getting disgusting honestly, but the bubble will burst. I still remember the days back when you would be posting links to Jordans on sale.... waiting for shoes you actually wanted to go on sale, getting the coupon codes on top of sale prices, etc. That **** was way more satisfying then bending over for a reseller and having him middle man some **** for more than what the folks making the shoe even. **** is wild.

Honestly I thought folks would slow down on paying resale once stockx started charging tax,shipping and the 3% processing fee
All those fees add up

Jordan 4 university blue. Will be about 225 after all said and done I got a pair coming for 275 tax and shipping and don’t have to worry about copping can sleep right through the drop. My money and time so if it makes sense to me I will kept doing it With most people who will pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars over or miss out completely
Do y'all really be sleeping past 10 a.m. or are you in LA?

Anybody familiar with this site or had dealings with them? Just came across this on IG & it seems too good to be true, & naturally I’m skeptical when it comes to these things, never done a preorder for any shoe. Wondering if any of you guys had any insight.

That site is sneaky
Some of the prices look like what they should be resale wise
But then some are totally off like the rsbb

Back
Top Bottom