Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

If I don't hit on these at retail then I'm out. Can't keep paying triple resale value
For real! These past two releases, taupe haze and university blue been nuts. Weeks after release and I can’t find taupe haze for under 300$ or university blue under 470$. I’m used to paying 70$-90$ over retail so I don’t have to deal with the hassle but 200$-300$ for gr colorways is nuts

For real! These past two releases, taupe haze and university blue been nuts. Weeks after release and I can’t find taupe haze for under 300$ or university blue under 470$. I’m used to paying 70$-90$ over retail so I don’t have to deal with the hassle but 200$-300$ for gr colorways is nuts
biden bucks :smile:

Jesus H Christ!
There are a few bids for over $1k for these on stockx!
Some people have lost their minds!
What the flip is going on!
At this rate I'm never grabbing a pair of 1's for retail ever again!

The thousand dollar ASKS on StockX mean nothing, ain’t nobody paying that. Maybe some very dumb person??? Idk

I don’t know if RD is too far away but it does seem weird how there aren’t really any sales or people with them in hand to sell. I thought on GRs there’s at least a decent amount of pairs that are out early and flipped on the resale sites

I’m not gonna name names, but why do I think of Sonset23 Sonset23 ?
Tbh Mikey was just ahead of the wave
Per ordering didn’t really make sense to me when you had a good chance to hit at retail, and if you miss you can cop resale at the same price of the per order

Nowadays the per orders are less than the resale if you do it right. So if you do hit at retail which is damn near impossible you could flip the per order pair and basically you got your pair under retail

Jordan 4 university blue. Will be about 225 after all said and done I got a pair coming for 275 tax and shipping and don’t have to worry about copping can sleep right through the drop. My money and time so if it makes sense to me I will kept doing it With most people who will pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars over or miss out completely

Back
Top Bottom