Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

Picked mine up today...Personally I like them, but diff strokes for diff folks. Box price is 110$ not 105$.

367609573.jpg

Has anyone who shops at finishline know if they're getting these? The manager at my local FNL said FNL did not purchase these, no FNL will get these, noteven Fox Hills. Dont really make sense..since they got the Titaniums and Finales.

I don't even know what retail is,

but BNYC has them for $110. I bought the green pair and the red pair. Total was $220....no tax, no shipping. not bad imo

I also saw them going for cheap on ebay

saw them and held them this yesterday....GARBAGE. tumble leather is crappy. shoe doesnt look right at all. another easy JB pass,

8 eyelets instead of 9?? is it just me or its true??
somehow they look fake to me no offense tho

^The pics on the first page isn't how they were released. The released version is a high top not a mid.

nike-jordan-1-emerald-01.jpg

Good luck trying to get these:

Here's a close-up preview of the Air Jordan 1 "Sea Green" from the "Do The Right Thing" pack that will be released on the 6th of July.The sneakers consist of white leather and a sea green patent swoosh with other sea green accents. It will be limited only to 3,000 pairs.
eyes.gif

if theyre that limited, these are a resellers dream lol

Im not into that though, I just hope Ill be able to pick up the 60+ Is

some of u guys keep saying how cheap they go for on ebay, but i dont even see them on ebay...
let me kno how to put yr keyword to search them~ thx in advance.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

some of u guys keep saying how cheap they go for on ebay, but i dont even see them on ebay...

they are on ebay, a lot of them

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

I typed in "dtrt I red" and a whole bunch came up. I even bought a pair for $106 shipped, and they will be arriving this week

Back
Top Bottom