Air Jordan 1 High Metallic Pack (Do the Right Thing)

Originally Posted by Airjaded

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

ya im one of the few who prefers mids over highs as well

same i think highs are too high...and i think the reason why so many people say 'highs>mids' is because the OGs were highs
how perceptive.
also I feel like people who just get into shoes and see everyone supporting highs tend to jump on tha tand prefer the highs over mids. To me theylook like some of those boots that go all the way up the shin and have laces all the way too for females

same i think highs are too high...and i think the reason why so many people say 'highs>mids' is because the OGs were highs
how perceptive.
also I feel like people who just get into shoes and see everyone supporting highs tend to jump on tha tand prefer the highs over mids. To me they look like some of those boots that go all the way up the shin and have laces all the way too for females
son, you sound like you just got into "shoes"..OG is where its at..hush.

how perceptive.
also I feel like people who just get into shoes and see everyone supporting highs tend to jump on tha tand prefer the highs over mids. To me they look like some of those boots that go all the way up the shin and have laces all the way too for females
so now if I prefer mid Is I dont know what Im talking about? What the hell is that? I dont hate on people who like retro+ colorways, I meanaccording to you they probably just got into the game too because they dont automatically give an OG style preference.

I dont give a +%%% about a design I dont like. I see a lot of dudes hailing the IXs as great, and liking the the XVI, XVIII, IXX, XX but I dont like them. Idont care if theyre black/red and 20 bucks or if theyre in a freaking Fruit Loops colorway, if theyre high, low, extra $$%+!++@+!@#% high I dont care.

I like what I like, and it just so happens that when it comes to Is its mids>highs>>>>>lows, in my opinion.

That doesnt have anything to do with whether someone is new to the game or has been in it for a long time. Its personal preference. Just because someone isborn in the 40s doesnt mean they would prefer Beatles are still built the same way as when the Germans used them.

how perceptive.
so now if I prefer mid Is I dont know what Im talking about? What the hell is that? I dont hate on people who like retro+ colorways, I mean according to you they probably just got into the game too because they dont automatically give an OG style preference.

I dont give a +%%% about a design I dont like. I see a lot of dudes hailing the IXs as great, and liking the the XVI, XVIII, IXX, XX but I dont like them. I dont care if theyre black/red and 20 bucks or if theyre in a freaking Fruit Loops colorway, if theyre high, low, extra $$%+!++@+!@#% high I dont care.

I like what I like, and it just so happens that when it comes to Is its mids>highs>>>>>lows, in my opinion.

That doesnt have anything to do with whether someone is new to the game or has been in it for a long time. Its personal preference. Just because someone is born in the 40s doesnt mean they would prefer Beatles are still built the same way as when the Germans used them.

EXACTLY....ppl and this "if it aint OG" madness has got to stop

people tend to have a problem when you alter OG colors......

if you wanna make new funny colors of da I's i don't care what they are, but when they're OG colored they better be original or i ain't messinwit it.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

INCREDIBLY UGLY. DONT GET THE FASCINATION WITH THESE. OG'S OR RETROS. MONEY SAVED FOR ME.

Ummmmmmm..... Well............. You see....................
ohwell.gif

Never mind...
indifferent.gif

This release is funny. Liner, no liner, mids, highs, package, no package? If all the variables come together how I want them to, these will be mine.

can anyone shed some more light on this release?

mid cut or high?
8 or 9 lace holes?
DTRT sock liner or color matching?
pack or separate?
pebbled or smooth leather?
price?

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

can anyone shed some more light on this release?

mid cut or high?
8 or 9 lace holes?
DTRT sock liner or color matching?
pack or separate?
pebbled or smooth leather?
price?
high cut
9 holes
color matching sock liner
separate
pebbled leather
Retail - $110 I believe

btw, they have a jordan hangtag and according to hb they are limited to 3,000 pairs,
peep the link
http://hypebeast.com/2009...the-right-thing-sneaker/

btw, could someone tell me how jordan 1's fit?
True to size or half size up?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom